Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Prophet PB32's tip for the day! (05/07/10)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The Prophet PB32's tip for the day! (05/07/10)

Healthy Eating:
    How do you make a decent steak without a grill?

It's easier to cook a great steak inside, because you have more control over the heat source. Coat a heavy-bottomed skillet with oil and place it on the stove over medium-high heat. When the oil shimmers, slide in the steak. Don't touch it until you see a dark crust forming along the bottom edges, about 3 to 4 minutes. Flip the steak and place the pan in a 450° F oven for another 5 to 7 minutes, depending on the thickness of the meat.

Getting Ripped:
    Is it better to vary reps, or to change exercises?
    I prefer both. Too much of the same exercises can lead to harmful muscle imbalances, so change exercises every 4 weeks. And although lots of guys perform 10-rep sets, other techniques can quicken muscle growth. For example, alter the number of reps with each workout. An Arizona State study followed men as they used different repetition ranges in each of three training sessions a week for 12 weeks (5 reps on Monday, 15 on Wednesday, and 10 on Friday, for example), and found that their strength increased more than twice as much as that of men who varied reps only on a monthly basis.

Bedroom Tips from the Master:
    I've tried everything, but I still last only a few minutes during sex
    You can control yourself, but it takes a bit of practice. (At least it's fun practice!) The stop-start and squeeze techniques -- which involve stimulating yourself until just before orgasm and then backing off or gently squeezing the head of your penis -- are effective for many men. Work on your mental game too: When you recognize what your body does before orgasm, you can relax, slow down, and refocus.

During sex, counter your anxiety with deep breaths, slow kisses, and long strokes, all of which can help calm you and amp up her arousal. Or try condoms with sensation-reducing benzocaine, which can add minutes to your time.

Til tomorrow, Have a good day
    Last edited by Pretty Boy32 *; 07-05-2010, 10:07 AM.

I dont mind the Eating tips PB but the Bedroom ones aint gwaanin
    Ive been a bedroom bully since you were watching re-runs of Tj Hooker

lol

Gullys Guide 2 Bare Back Daggerin Ram Ruff with Self Control...

Forget touching yourself playas forget having a wank beforehand so you last longer
    I shall teach you the ways and the art of self control and this **** works a treat
    What i do when fuking some hot chick and i need to bust a nut only 5mins into the job
    i just picture Dorian and **** goes back to level 1 again and im good to go for another 5 mins repeat process and you got **** locked down..

I heard Kev thinks of susan boyle but i tried that and yeh im ashamed to say i still wanted to bust a nut but Dorian works a treat for me puts me right off

Comment

Working...
    X