Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pedraza: I'm Proud of What I Did, It Was Close Until The 11th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    Inoue is the top fighter at bantam weight. Canelo got a decision over canelo where more people thought he lost or had it a draw than the # of people who thought he won. He's considered elite but hasn't proven to be better than 36 yr old ggg and aside from that, he has work to do in that division because there is top talent there. Not sure why he's messing around with this rocky guy for. As for estrada, he lost to the top guy in that weight class. You're refrrring to a win over washed up viloria 5 yrs ago. World titles are much easier to come by now than ever before and they're even easier in the lower weight classes because there is a much smaller population of grown men who can fight at 120 pounds or less.
    What tha fu.ck are you talking about?

Nery is off of the 118 pounds right now but he was the King.

The King was Yamanaka and Nery beat him.

Inoue was in 115.

Inoue beat trash at this moment, McDonalds and a old man from Dominicana.

Canelo beat GGG and most of pro boxer and fighters said that.

GGG fought like a chicken against a smaller man.

Navarrete? He beat Dogboe, the best champ from África.

That's a better win than all the wins of GGG. Except Jacobs.

Washed up Viloria?

He was in his prime, with the wba and wbo belts and being the King.

Estrada Lost a very competitive fight against Sor Rungvisai and the Thai is ducking that rematch.

You crazy, the lower weights ser better than bigger weights, more skills, agility, activity, IQ, and a lot of strong Warriors from Japan, Filipinas, Tailandia, África, México, Puerto Rico, Cuba and Southamerican.

Biggest weights are puré trash like Murray, Rosado, Mcklin, De Gale and all those mediocre fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

Inoue was in 115.

Washed up Viloria?

Estrada Lost a very competitive fight against Sor Rungvisai and the Thai is ducking that rematch.

You crazy, the lower weights ser better than bigger weights, more skills, agility, activity, IQ, and a lot of strong Warriors from Japan, Filipinas, Tailandia, África, México, Puerto Rico, Cuba and Southamerican.

Biggest weights are puré trash like Murray, Rosado, Mcklin, De Gale and all those mediocre fighters.
      Inoue beat trash but is ranked in most credible lists top 10 P4P. Bigger weights are trash but most top p4p fighters are at 135 and up. And now ggg fought like a chicken vs canelo? Odd, I never saw him running around the ring, or being backed into a corner or using constant lateral movement. Oh, you sure you aren't referring to how Canelo fought the first fight?

Comment

Nery beat #1 Yamanaka.
        Canelo beat #1 GGG.
        Navarrete beat #1 Dogboe
        Estrada beat #1 Viloria

And a lot more are waiting to fight with other champs

Argentina: 0 champions in this era

Puerto Rico 1

Filipinas like 3

Rusia: like 2.

Aint easy
        Errr... WBA champion Alberto Machado did beat the man at 130 lbs Jezreel Corrales & then ...puff the magic dragon they put Gervonta Davis as the #1 in the jr light wgt. So technically he should be #1, IBF champion Emmanuelle Rodriguez 118 lbs, WBO champion Angel Acosta 108 lbs, WBA champion Jesus Rojas 126 lbs. For a small Island that's pretty good if you ask me....

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
          Errr... WBA champion Alberto Machado did beat the man at 130 lbs Jezreel Corrales & then ...puff the magic dragon they put Gervonta Davis as the #1 in the jr light wgt. So technically he should be #1, IBF champion Emmanuelle Rodriguez 118 lbs, WBO champion Angel Acosta 108 lbs, WBA champion Jesus Rojas 126 lbs. For a small Island that's pretty good if you ask me....
          They have 3, Rojas is not a champion.

México has 12.

Puerto Rico was a power-house in boxing , 3 is a mediocre number and Rodríguez will get a L against Inoue

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            Inoue beat trash but is ranked in most credible lists top 10 P4P. Bigger weights are trash but most top p4p fighters are at 135 and up. And now ggg fought like a chicken vs canelo? Odd, I never saw him running around the ring, or being backed into a corner or using constant lateral movement. Oh, you sure you aren't referring to how Canelo fought the first fight?
            It does not matter, the lists are publicated by fat guys .

Look how fresh and clean Canelo was in the end of the first fight and look how GGG was, with his face destroyed.

GGG said that he would kill Canelo in the second fight and K.o him brutally .

Canelo fought in the center and was looking yo exchange.

***** GGG was scared by the body shots

Fu.ck, Abel Sánchez was telling him "go to the center, fight with him " and GGG was a coward.

The better man won the fight.

And GGG missed 1000 punches in both fights.

Comment

They have 3, Rojas is not a champion.

México has 12.

Puerto Rico was a power-house in boxing , 3 is a mediocre number and Rodríguez will get a L against Inoue
              I'm glad you realized that PR has 3 champs instead of 1, correct me if i'm wrong, but I thought you previously posted that they had only 1 champion. I don't think this is a mediocre number for such a very small island, you may be right compered to before but nevertheless. looking at the big picture...not bad
              Rojas is the Boogeyman & he is a champion, he's just not getting his fair share after the Claudio Marrero win he should have had a title shot against Santa Cruz. Instead we had to wait over a year for a rematch that was not needed against Mares.

Gotta go we'll talk tomorrow...
              Last edited by sugar ray lenrd; 12-10-2018, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
                I'm glad you realized that PR has 3 champs instead of 1, correct me if i'm wrong, but I thought you previously posted that they had only 1 champion. I don't think this is a mediocre number for such a very small island, you may be right compered to before but nevertheless. looking at the big picture...not bad
                Rojas is the Boogeyman & he is a champion, he's just not getting his fair share after the Claudio Marrero win he should have had a title shot against Santa Cruz. Instead we had to wait over a year for a rematch that was not needed against Mares.
                We both were wrong.

Man, Rojas is a good fighter but he lost against JoJo Díaz, did you watch that fight? He is not a Boogeyman. He is a strong guy but nothing special.

It does not matter how big is a country, Filipinas have the same population than MX and we have 9 more champions

Comment

You lost almost every round and got dropped twice. Hardly performance of the decade was it.

Comment

Inoue was in 115.

Washed up Viloria?

Inoue has fought trash but so has nery

Comment

It does not matter, the lists are publicated by fat guys .

Look how fresh and clean Canelo was in the end of the first fight and look how GGG was, with his face destroyed.

GGG said that he would kill Canelo in the second fight and K.o him brutally .

Canelo fought in the center and was looking yo exchange.

***** GGG was scared by the body shots

Fu.ck, Abel Sánchez was telling him "go to the center, fight with him " and GGG was a coward.

The better man won the fight.

And GGG missed 1000 punches in both fights.
                      you're really proving yourself to be a casual by calling ggg a coward. He out worked and outlanded Canelo in 18 of the 24 rounds. He never backed away, he circled Canelo. If you knew boxing, you'd know the difference. I'm trying to figure out, if Canelo is such a master boxe and great defender, , how did he let 1 dimensional ggg jab him all night long and land over 100 power punches?

Comment

Working...
                      X