No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: My Deal Was Bigger Than Canelo's With DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    So a 23 yr old canelo at 152 is better then a 29 yr old canelo at 160? My point is Floyd didn't fight the best version of canelo. And right now if they fought it wont be the best version of Floyd so its even. Wasn't an issue back then but it is now? FOH with that bs.
    So a 36 year old Floyd was the best version of Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      So a 36 year old Floyd was the best version of Floyd?
      No it wasn't. My only argument is that if Floyd gonna run his mouth then fight him or else stfu no one cares

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        To be fair that wasn’t the best version of Floyd. He’s been fading for quite some time. He was just so good it’s hard to tell.

obviously he wasn't at his best as he was in mid - late 30's, but i was at that fight and there was no indication whatsoever that age was a significant factor for him. he moved around the ring really, really well. i was high enough to be able to wathc him cover ground, but also close enough to see details. he was still a fantastic fighter in 2013 and his age really wasn't showing to any great degree. i thought, for instance, he moved at least as well or better than he did against oscar, when he was on the ropes a good amount, in 2007

Comment

And my hemorrhoids are bigger than !! Anorak 's ass grapes...
          Last edited by joe strong; 12-08-2018, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Who cares, your retired now or so we thought. It’s Canelos time to shine now. This guy Floyd is so insecure that he is now a circus clown doing exhibitions-LMAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
              Mayweather hates that he's no longer in the limelight.
              People say Floyd's going to go broke or that he's afraid to lose.

None of that is the case. It's this. He's addicted to the spotlight...was PFP #1 for like 12-15 years and being the face of boxing for about ~8-10 years.

To lose that spotlight - without ever having lost - is difficult for Floyd to handle.

In fairness most guys can't handle. RJJ couldn't handle it (kept fighting till he almost died despite successive KTFOs), Pacman couldn't handle it, DLH couldn't handle it (drug binging), Mosley couldn't handle it (fought beyond losses and beatings into slurred speech), Sexy Sergio fought past his wheelchair-limited career, hell Paul Williams who is legitimately handicap even had thoughts of coming back.

So I understand that Floyd is having trouble letting go, but he comes off as being sour and a child when he tries to hate on Ca$hnelo.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                obviously he wasn't at his best as he was in mid - late 30's, but i was at that fight and there was no indication whatsoever that age was a significant factor for him. he moved around the ring really, really well. i was high enough to be able to wathc him cover ground, but also close enough to see details. he was still a fantastic fighter in 2013 and his age really wasn't showing to any great degree. i thought, for instance, he moved at least as well or better than he did against oscar, when he was on the ropes a good amount, in 2007
                I still believe that was Floyd's last great performance. He didn't impress after that (Maidana, Manny, Berto), but he looked phenomenal against Canelo. And Canelo came to fight. Despite people saying it was a 12-0 fight..it was more likely 9-3 and maybe 8-4 although still very clear. Young Canelo gave a good account of himself despite clearly not being prepared

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  More like a crazy chick not letting HIM go.
                  Ohh!! I used to be a big FAN!!! Until Berto and McNugget came around.

Now I admit hes an ass clown begging for attention

Comment

This guy is so pathetic. Please vanish and never return loser. Your fights succed and you succ as a person.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Yup! He's like a crazy chick you cant get rid of.
                      Yup the crazy chick you stalk and talk about all the time,,, hell of a way to get rid of her.

Comment

Working...
                      X