Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev-Alvarez Rematch Could Head to Cowboys' Facility 2/2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kovalev-Alvarez Rematch Could Head to Cowboys' Facility 2/2

The Sergey Kovalev-Eleider Alvarez rematch might be headed to an unforeseen venue. Kathy Duva, Kovalev's promoter, told BoxingScene.com on Monday night that Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, Texas, could be the site of the Kovalev-Alvarez light heavyweight championship rematch February 2. Ford Center at The Star is the Dallas Cowboys' training facility, just outside Dallas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Seems like an odd location. Kovalev and Alvarez have never fought in Texas but they have both fought many times in Canada. Why not just have it there?

Comment

Which one will get robbed if it goes 12?

Comment

Can't wait. Kovalev is gonna get slaughtered again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
          I know. His manager and promoter should not have allowed
          him to take this rematch. It's sadistic. I've never liked him,
          but I'm sure Kovalev's fans don't want his career to end like
          this. He's too stubborn. Let's call him stubborn instead of
          stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
            So sad that you have no respect for an absolute warrior who fought every legit LHW except that old coward who ducked Kovalev, Ward, Pascal, Hopkins and Alvarez. Kovalev may lose again but at least he dared to be great unlike that clown hiding in Canada.

Comment

Don’t understand this location unless Jerry Jones is coming outta his Cowboys pockets to have it staged at the training facility!

Kov is a racist arrogant prick, but he fears no one and fights the best!

Storm drills him in 5

Comment

We might be watching the last fight of the great Krusher

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  So sad that you have no respect for an absolute warrior who fought every legit LHW except that old coward who ducked Kovalev, Ward, Pascal, Hopkins and Alvarez. Kovalev may lose again but at least he dared to be great unlike that clown hiding in Canada.
                  Alvarez wanted big fights but couldn't get them, and he fought Kovalev and beat him. so I dont get what you're getting at.

Comment

Originally posted by thekenneth View Post
                    Alvarez wanted big fights but couldn't get them, and he fought Kovalev and beat him. so I dont get what you're getting at.
                    Was not talking about Alvarez, talking about Stevenson. That other clown supports him. Kovalev fought everyone he ducked including Alvarez.

Comment

Working...
                    X