Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody familiar with Alaska?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have family that bought a cabin on an island in Alaska and moved there. Cost a small fortune every time they leave the island and fly from Alaska to here. Anyways they send me pictures of bears on their front porch regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      I have family that bought a cabin on an island in Alaska and moved there. Cost a small fortune every time they leave the island and fly from Alaska to here. Anyways they send me pictures of bears on their front porch regularly.
      That's badass! Do you know what they do for electricity and if there's a cell tower in range of them?

Comment

Just be careful over there. The small aeroplanes are always falling from the sky and the bears over there are on marijuana and will smoke you out in a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          That's badass! Do you know what they do for electricity and if there's a cell tower in range of them?
          They have electricity but had to pay for it to be installed and have cell service but it is weak and delayed. Water is on the rain catch system.

Comment

Working...
          X