Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should The DOJ/FBI Investigate the Hollywood Rape Culture?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=BrometheusBob.;18135065]
    Prostitution is a transaction of sex for something between two consenting adults.
    This is exactly what the op described. They gave up the poon for roles and scripts.

Rape is forcing or coercing one party into sex that they don't want, whether it be through direct or implied threats
    Your definition is correct. How do you think ugly men with money get women? You think these women really want to sleep with them?
    Listen to this tape and tell me which of the two more closely resembles Weinstein's behavior in the tape:
    I did, but i didn't hear a rapist, but rather a persistent and desperate man. He may be an sshole, too, but she is taping him, so her behaviour is controlled.

After repeatedly letting him know that she was uncomfortable and wanted to leave, he says "don't ruin your friendship with me over five minutes" (1:32).
    Of course, he wanted the poon badly; however, at that point he prove to her that he's an a hole and his friendship is not worth a damn. Or, he just wanted a different kind of friendship.

If you still wish to believe those women came at Weinstein with open arms, consenting to trading sex for career advances, fine. But based on his behavior in this tape... I sincerely doubt it.
    No, i just think he made them an offer most didn't want to refuse, but regret, because he's unattractive. Listen to what most of these women are saying. The common theme is how he is "unattractive and fat". I have a feeling if this was Idris Elba, George Clooney or Brad Pitt we wouldn't hear a word from these women.

I had a friend who caught his beautiful co-worker stealing from the company, and though she is married, she asked him what he wanted to keep his mouth shut. He told her sex, and she told him he's an a-hole. They met up and she gave him the poon for his silence. Do you think she wanted to sleep with him, and do you think he raped her?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post

This is exactly what the op described. They gave up the poon for roles and scripts.

Your definition is correct. How do you think ugly men with money get women? You think these women really want to sleep with them?

I did, but i didn't hear a rapist, but rather a persistent and desperate man. He may be an sshole, too, but she is taping him, so her behaviour is controlled.

Of course, he wanted the poon badly; however, at that point he prove to her that he's an a hole and his friendship is not worth a damn. Or, he just wanted a different kind of friendship.

No, i just think he made them an offer most didn't want to refuse, but regret, because he's unattractive. Listen to what most of these women are saying. The common theme is how he is "unattractive and fat". I have a feeling if this was Idris Elba, George Clooney or Brad Pitt we wouldn't hear a word from these women.

I had a friend who caught his beautiful co-worker stealing from the company, and though she is married, she asked him what he wanted to keep his mouth shut. He told her sex, and she told him he's an a-hole. They met up and she gave him the poon for his silence. Do you think she wanted to sleep with him, and do you think he raped her?

Thats called rape by deception, fraud and or sexual coercion
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_deception

Reminds me of Hollywood's statutory rape and sexual abuse of minors epidemic

By the way, lots if not most prostitutes are forced into it by pimps and the sex trade
      Last edited by maracho; 10-15-2017, 01:36 AM.

Comment

The DOJ needs to investigate the church.

It is the single biggest pedophile ring on the face of the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          The DOJ needs to investigate the church.

It is the single biggest pedophile ring on the face of the earth.
          not true, public schools worse

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fo...han-by-priests

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/has-med...use-in-school/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2100144_2.html

Comment

Working...
          X