Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruiz: What I Weighed Doesn't Matter; Wanted To Be Little Heavier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rabbit vs the butter ball. Who doesn't see AJ letting gravity do his work. Comfort food and short money, promises of a trillogy?

Comment

Don't be surprized to get a Fixed result of Joshua winning,
      and managers/promoters going for the Trilogy.

Comment

Glad!!

I'm actually Glad he chose to stay heavy, if he would have lost weight it would take water and fat from the brain, and i would have been worried he would not have been able to take a punch the same way, when you dehydrate and diet it takes away the water and fat cells from the brain making it easier to concuss. so im glad he kept the weight.

Ruiz dont have to change his gameplan because he won, joshua has to change his!!

Good luck to both fighters, both are great!!

Comment

Originally posted by Timur78 View Post
          Don't be surprized to get a Fixed result of Joshua winning,
          and managers/promoters going for the Trilogy.
          Thats a possibility too. I heard Joshua and Ruiz talking about a trilogy this week.

Comment

I don't get people saying this is bad for Ruiz. Guy has been training much harder than for first fight. Probably has more muscle bulk and less fat

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
              I don't get people saying this is bad for Ruiz. Guy has been training much harder than for first fight. Probably has more muscle bulk and less fat
              That is what I said before. He just have that heavy body and he is never going to look like AJ

Comment

"multiple meals" in few hours...wow...this guy has to be really hungry 😅

Comment

Wonder if he just figures if he loses he can cash in on a trilogy.

Comment

One or both of these guys are not mentally prepared for what will happen in 24 hours. Joshua appears fragile and Ruiz is a tank.
                    Andy is heavily dedicated to the two things he does best. Forward gear and fast hands will eventually determine the outcome. The fat guy is preparing to demolish, not elevate the sweet science.

Comment

I can still remember Buster Douglas' quote in 1990 when he stepped off the scales for the Holyfield fight 15 pounds heavier than he was for Tyson: "I'm thin and I'm ready to win". Ruiz now: "My weight doesn't matter". Say it ain't so Andy! Was looking forward to a great fight. Hope this isn't a Buster Douglas flame-out situation all over again.

Comment

Working...
                      X