No announcement yet.

great job with 154 by haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s either good or really bad.

I’ll go with bad since it’s incredibly clear no one in the division is anywhere close to being a world beater.

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Always think it’s a good division when nobody pulls away from the others.

Lesser lights are always more willing to fight each other too it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
      154 is a mess in general. half of the guys in that division haven't got a chin between them i.e Harrison, lubin, williams, which is why noone ever knows who is going to win. the best 154 jermall charlo moved up in weight and got taken to school by someone who wasnt even in top 20 of the above division
      And this is supposed to be a bad thing? lol . isn't that what makes most fights great by going in not knowing a predictable outcome?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Most exciting division at the moment.
        no that's 135, but the problem with that division is the protection of certain fighters like Garcia and Tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
          It’s all Canelo’s fault! It’s awesome whenever the Purse Kings mention Canelo too!

Hurd vs Charlo should’ve happened.
          Charlo loses to Detroit. Jrock loses to the Dominican Republic. Mikey sells out Texas. Spence crosses the other side of the street with a car. It’s raining cats and dogs! All hell breaks loose!
          Red -No, you didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
            no that's 135, but the problem with that division is the protection of certain fighters like Garcia and Tank.
            Which Garcia?
            Yeah. That guy, Tank, wants no serious action. He struggled with non-serious action last time. So maybe that's why.

Comment

Interesting division because nobody is elite there. Charlo, Lubin, Lara, Hurd, Castano, Rosario, Harrison, Teixeira, Soro, J Rock, Adames...whoever fight whoever, you never know who is gonna win.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Which Garcia?
                Yeah. That guy, Tank, wants no serious action. He struggled with non-serious action last time. So maybe that's why.
                ryan. Mikey is no longer at 135. I believe Ryan wants to fight the best but GB will bring him along slowly. he's not getting anywhere near a ring with Haney, Lopez or Tank in it for the next 2 years.

Comment

ryan. Mikey is no longer at 135. I believe Ryan wants to fight the best but GB will bring him along slowly. he's not getting anywhere near a ring with Haney, Lopez or Tank in it for the next 2 years.
                  Gotcha......

Comment

Eh @ least they're entertaining & not ducking

Comment

And this is supposed to be a bad thing? lol . isn't that what makes most fights great by going in not knowing a predictable outcome?
                      You would think boxing fans would be in unanimous agreement about that but I guess a lot of people got used to their mismatches and spectacular KO's of South American's one or two weight divisions below where they should be.

Comment

Working...
                      X