No announcement yet.

So do you believe in God or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
    Ive always had faith due to a profound early experience I had as a child.I do understand though why some dont believe if they have no proof though.I would probably be the same.
    Care to tell us more? Sounds interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      The biggest prank someone has pulled so far is the 72 virgins thing, I can't believe people fall for that shït.
      When you get there, you find it's 72 BoxingScene posters.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Care to tell us more? Sounds interesting.
        Its personal to me .It was a one of lengthy experience though.

I have 100% certainty it was genuine though and would bank a million dollars on it being so.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
          U trying to boil down something as deep as a the creative forces and its dieties into a,b, or c format.

U r smarter than that or just weak trolling.

C/C-
          I dunno if you've just misunderstood the question?

I'm not asking for a breakdown of how the universe was made... what would your other options have been?

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
            Its personal to me
            Ah, okay. Didn't mean to pry, I was just curious.

Comment

See, I know you're just trying to be condescending, but "a little slower with fewer words".... I can read as slowly as I want to. It's writing on a screen, you daft cunt.

I'm sorry that I clearly wasn't able to grasp the subtle nuances and complexities of your post, it clearly went over my head. But just as a tip.... don't try and put down someone else's vocabulary in a post where you type "SMH".
              You must be onto something, GGGGloveking, your post was liked by a man who thinks using the word "illustration" to describe an analogy is good English.
              I never attacked you, never referenced you, never nuanced even the slightest negativity toward you.
              For some reason, you still feel the need to insult me, judge me, criticize me, or poke fun or whatever.
              Listen bruh, my English gets WAY worse than that, the longer I speak. If you think my improper use of "illustration" is bad English, you'd probably be ready to jump off a cliff after 1 hour with my family.
              We do the best we can, being all uneducated and all. Though if you need a ride, a meal, help after a major accident, we'll also do our best to help you out, if you're genuinely seeking my help.

I don't know what to tell you if you're judging a person's character, intelligence, or stability, simply by the way they use the term, "illustration".
              Either that's your practice and you have much to learn, or you're doing exactly what you accused the other guy of...

Tell ya one thing, I'm guessing you wouldn't give a damn what kind of English I used if you were bleeding out on the battle field, and I was the only one around to save you. SMH ---> that means I'm shaking my head like, Mmmm mmm mmmm.
              Peace and best wishes for the new year.

"See, I know you're just trying to be condescending, but..."

Comment

When you get there, you find it's 72 BoxingScene posters.

Or it could be just one guy with 72 alts

Comment

Yes, i do, always.

Comment

Ah, okay. Didn't mean to pry, I was just curious.
                    I dont blame you I would be as well 😉

Comment

I used too, I stopped believing around my military days, I still want my daughter to believe, but I won't tell her not to.

Comment

Working...
                      X