Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermell Charlo Has EPIC Meltdown in Canelo: “He fighting H0mosexuality..fûck DAZN..”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
    If I remember correctly it was Haymon and Schaefer who Poached GoldenBoy fighters.
    but but but dat was chess doe

Comment

He’s got some sugar in his tank!

Hahahaha

Comment

what is he talking about? did canelo abuse a woman and i didn't hear about it?

Comment

DAZN should offer Charlo a discounted subscription for its service. Maybe go down to $4.99/month. He'd change his mind.

Comment

If I remember correctly it was Haymon and Schaefer who Poached GoldenBoy fighters.
            Well I hope that Oscar has learned his lesson on how to manage and take charge of his own affairs without leaving them into the hands of others to manage.

I admit, he got burned big time due to his own neglect of duty. He thought the fighters that Richard Schaeffer were signing were his fighters but in reality they were always Al Haymon's fighters.

They were signed to his company and not to Golden Boy Promotions.

Comment

I hate Canelo but I gotta give him his credit, at least he stepped up through the weight divisions and looked awesome doing it.

The Charlos are content at 154lb drinking the PBC Kool-AID.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Well I hope that Oscar has learned his lesson on how to manage and take charge of his own affairs without leaving them into the hands of others to manage.

I admit, he got burned big time due to his own neglect of duty. He thought the fighters that Richard Schaeffer were signing were his fighters but in reality they were always Al Haymon's fighters.

They were signed to his company and not to Golden Boy Promotions.
                However you paint it. It's still a Shady situation.

On a side note. I find it funny how Tyson Fury gets so much sympathy for his " substance abuse / depression ". While Oscar gets nothing but jokes ( some are merited ) and disrespect.
                If I remember correctly. Oscar was Never busted for PED's.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                  well thats a first.

Ive heard fighters say they wouldnt watch a specific fight before, but I cant recall ever hearing a fighter say they wouldnt watch a specific channel.

strange times we live in.......
                  And fans too. It's bizarre, they really have been brainwashed.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                    What a dummy. Didn’t you PBC LDBC girls cry that the whole narrative for GBP was that “they didn’t treat/promote black fighters fairly?”

Isn’t that the whole theory behind Haymon’s business following lead? Fox sports can’t sell to a Mexican audience because it’s commercial mainstream sports cater to MLB, NFL or NBA, whom are predominantly black and white athletes.

Haymon can sell how his fighters as he pleases, just release the Hispanic fighters to DAZN and collect his advisory fee anyways. Get it?! He’s doing them a disservice. “Highest paydays” need circumstance. Haymon leached the fighters whom were being groomed from a different outfit. He stole credit
                    You gotta remember though, Oscar De La Hoya don’t treat black fighters good, lmao.

Wilder, Spence, Charlos, Russell Jr., etc, all have the same mindset. These idiots were in the early stages of their careers when they were with GBP and they honestly think they should’ve been headlining cards and making $1M purses, lmao. Canelo, Maidana, Mares (the established stars of back then) should have been on their undercards, lmao.

I could see why they blame racism on everything though. Canelo was younger than them, better than them, making more money than them. Only rational explanation is racism.

Comment

On a side note. I find it funny how Tyson Fury gets so much sympathy for his " substance abuse / depression ". While Oscar gets nothing but jokes ( some are merited ) and disrespect
                      Fury was suicidal and nearly gone but he found the strength to come back against all odds. Oscar likes walking around in heels.

Comment

Working...
                      X