No announcement yet.

I am old..Nipsey Russell... not that bish Nipsy hustle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donnie Herrera View Post
    You’re a real dumbazz...you are overseas...you have my number...you’re scared and won’t come to the states...the number you gave doesn’t work!!!...

How bout this...I gave you an address...pull up!!!...Much better than a number but here you go again...301.818.2347
    you need to stop..omg.. i called.. had other posters call, dude.. give it up.. i do not have or use phone cards.. you need to stop.. ok.. i will stop.. i feel weird... slapping you up online with slobberts type stuff.. really. omg.. i am so tired of guys like you..

slobberst julia eddy current said she has a masters in EE.. i only have a bs science degree from uc berkeley.. guys can find my chit easy.. easy... i am paul.. who are you...

i do not want to humiliate you any further.. create a poll.. see who is more credible.. i did this to sunspace..

read and learn.. ok.. stop get a job.. work.. you are sunspace.. you are.. be proud of your stupidity..sunspace..

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...785481&page=43

this was the last time i smashed you up real good... you are a joke.. a laughing stock.. i am nobody.. really i am nobody.. but i own you...

you keep coming back and you only become more pathetic... each time you ply reply..

Comment

boy... where you at? i fear you so much.. dang... your power is scary.. your rap skills second only to big boss jhonny... rapping and spitting his gizame.. all dizzzay no fade or take awasssyyys..

i set you off big time and I am laughing.. i just got my pay.. a tidy sum and the bonus is nice...

i feels good to get paid.. living lavish in Tokyo boy.. i might even buy a car....btw.. you need money to buy a car. and in japan.. you need proof of parking to buy a car.. parking in my hood is chiz up chizange for you... 4 or 5 bills.. cash money... but you are a rapper and got big bank and billions.. all about them bilions. right daaawg..

how can it be big dawg.. that your talents get overllooked... everyone is trying to hold you back.. everyone is jealous of your free style and wicked sick flow....

Can you shut down this rapper... he is about that jewish flow..
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFVtamh2dNU

how can i get my start in that there rap game.. i got that old jewish flow.. how can a jew guy get paid in the rap game and you can\t cannot???

we know all of us know your free style flow is beyond fadeable.. only suckers and fools would ever call you out big money boss rappgers delight.. you like five min of funk, metting grandmaster flash and run dmc.. plus ll cool jay.. plus outkast,, tone loc.. you got that wicked sick free style flow..

now.. i tell you.. find me.. i am bout my business.. please.. you can film it.. i t will be fast.. one pass.. how much money do i need to find for you... i will make you famous... please.. do let me down.... please donnie dark hoe.. please

so far.. you give me a fake number.. i give you my real number..

you do not want to dance with me.. i want to dance with you..

i am going to consider the matter closed.. you a bish..coward. and give me a fake number.. ok.

why do clowns like you call me out and then hide or give me false info.. bish

hoe.

keep in mind a lot of men up in here are laughing at you and telling me to drop it

if rap is your thing.. find a new line of work hoe

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        you need to stop..omg.. i called.. had other posters call, dude.. give it up.. i do not have or use phone cards.. you need to stop.. ok.. i will stop.. i feel weird... slapping you up online with slobberts type stuff.. really. omg.. i am so tired of guys like you..

slobberst julia eddy current said she has a masters in EE.. i only have a bs science degree from uc berkeley.. guys can find my chit easy.. easy... i am paul.. who are you...

i do not want to humiliate you any further.. create a poll.. see who is more credible.. i did this to sunspace..

read and learn.. ok.. stop get a job.. work.. you are sunspace.. you are.. be proud of your stupidity..sunspace..

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...785481&page=43

this was the last time i smashed you up real good... you are a joke.. a laughing stock.. i am nobody.. really i am nobody.. but i own you...

you keep coming back and you only become more pathetic... each time you ply reply..
        You’re number doesn’t work...get you a google voice number also you tried to have the forum blow up my phone...how are we gonna meet up if you’re not in the states???...You got my address and my number!!!...

Comment

boy... where you at? i fear you so much.. dang... your power is scary.. your rap skills second only to big boss jhonny... rapping and spitting his gizame.. all dizzzay no fade or take awasssyyys..

i set you off big time and I am laughing.. i just got my pay.. a tidy sum and the bonus is nice...

i feels good to get paid.. living lavish in Tokyo boy.. i might even buy a car....btw.. you need money to buy a car. and in japan.. you need proof of parking to buy a car.. parking in my hood is chiz up chizange for you... 4 or 5 bills.. cash money... but you are a rapper and got big bank and billions.. all about them bilions. right daaawg..

how can it be big dawg.. that your talents get overllooked... everyone is trying to hold you back.. everyone is jealous of your free style and wicked sick flow....

Can you shut down this rapper... he is about that jewish flow..
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFVtamh2dNU

how can i get my start in that there rap game.. i got that old jewish flow.. how can a jew guy get paid in the rap game and you can\t cannot???

we know all of us know your free style flow is beyond fadeable.. only suckers and fools would ever call you out big money boss rappgers delight.. you like five min of funk, metting grandmaster flash and run dmc.. plus ll cool jay.. plus outkast,, tone loc.. you got that wicked sick free style flow..

now.. i tell you.. find me.. i am bout my business.. please.. you can film it.. i t will be fast.. one pass.. how much money do i need to find for you... i will make you famous... please.. do let me down.... please donnie dark hoe.. please

so far.. you give me a fake number.. i give you my real number..

you do not want to dance with me.. i want to dance with you..

i am going to consider the matter closed.. you a bish..coward. and give me a fake number.. ok.

why do clowns like you call me out and then hide or give me false info.. bish

hoe.

keep in mind a lot of men up in here are laughing at you and telling me to drop it

if rap is your thing.. find a new line of work hoe
          You’re number doesn’t work...get you a google voice number also you tried to have the forum blow up my phone...how are we gonna meet up if you’re not in the states???...You got my address and my number!!!...

Also...you were all on my d1ck about my music...bring your ***** ass to Waldorf, Maryland I gave you the address azzhole!!!...AND MY NUMBER!!!...Your wife is the hoe that sucks me off nice and slooooooooowwwww!!!...

Comment

Zaroku pm me or call me when you’re outside!!!...I’m waiting!!!...

Amber Leaf Place
            Waldorf, MD 20603

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Never heard of Nipsey hussel until he got killed
              Saw him live at a Andre Ward right in Oakland. Roc nation was having live shows of rappers and reggaetoneros before main events. It was cool. But that’s the first I heard of him. But yea I get what you mean.

Comment

Zaroku have a United States NSB member call my phone and see if I “pick up”!!!...PUNK!!!...

Comment

Zaroku your thread is “1 star” just like your slow azz raps...your slow azz wife and your slow azz dog!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Herrera View Post
                    Zaroku your thread is “1 star” just like your slow azz raps...your slow azz wife and your slow azz dog!!!...
                    lets look at this

08-21-2019 04:21 PM
                    jaded
                    You're spamming sections with unrelated threads...that's ban-worthy and needs to be stopped.

i am fixing to drop my rap album called my life as on G.... roofless records.. your label roof no roof over your head.. gangsta..

jaded chin checked your spammimg punk azzz

i am taking you to school.. call me the professor.. i profess that you are a fool and a tool .. a useless tool.. carry on son... you have been z ro keteted.

oh no z did nt... yes I did.. og z in the house in full effect.. spitting game.. slapping hoes who need big daddy..

Comment

lets look at this

08-21-2019 04:21 PM
                      jaded
                      You're spamming sections with unrelated threads...that's ban-worthy and needs to be stopped.

i am fixing to drop my rap album called my life as on G.... roofless records.. your label roof no roof over your head.. gangsta..

jaded chin checked your spammimg punk azzz

i am taking you to school.. call me the professor.. i profess that you are a fool and a tool .. a useless tool.. carry on son... you have been z ro keteted.

oh no z did nt... yes I did.. og z in the house in full effect.. spitting game.. slapping hoes who need big daddy..
                      jhonny gets beat with a baseball bat...your wife sucks me off like a nympho on crack...why the whole forum laugh at’chu when you try to rap???...

Talkin’ bout...”I’m old...I spits hot fire up in here”...when you’re just a clown...phaggot that gets phucked in the rear!!!...

Comment

Working...
                      X