Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Receives TRO Against NSAC, Cleared To Fight Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Receives TRO Against NSAC, Cleared To Fight Jacobs

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. isn't yet completely in the clear, but for now is cleared to fight. The second-generation boxer was successful in his bid to secure a Temporary Restraining Order against Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) and Bob Bennett, its executive director, as ruled Tuesday in the Eighth Judicial District Court in Clark County, Nevada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bennett be like, “aight I funna admit doe, Mexicans and Brits running the scene, all Heil Matchroom USA!”

Comment

Chavez jr in shape and chavez jr out of shape, is a very different fighter. Andy Lee said it felt like he was fighting 5 ppl.

Comment

So no drug testing for this fight?

What a victory for the sport.

Comment

Damn! All those articles, crying and whining was for nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            So no drug testing for this fight?

What a victory for the sport.

There has been drug testing for this. I've mentioned it in each of my 4,207,912 articles on this subject [including this one]! They've been using Drug Free Sport.

Comment

I wish this drug cheat would get knocked out or leave the sport already.

Comment

Bennett ordered the test immediately after a request was filed by Eddie Hearn,
                I read this for the first time. Interesting info to know.

Comment

LDBC today sounding all sad that DAZN is doing well.
                  The Big Dunn Phenom uppercut510

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
                    There has been drug testing for this. I've mentioned it in each of my 4,207,912 articles on this subject [including this one]! They've been using Drug Free Sport.
                    Oh you took a second out from hating Wilder to post something different? Excellent.

The only thing I read so far is that he evaded VADA.

I will look for an article on it.

Comment

Working...
                    X