Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gggs next opponent is a magnificent specimen of lean mean blubber killing machine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    unless golovkin plans on fighting andrade next and then charlo he doesnt need that ibf 160 belt for NOTHING!

its just an excuse to take a very soft touch
    ...which they love...especially after g is looking more vulnerable

a golovkin fan actually said this today

"hes 37 not 27 not every fight is going to be against a killer"....as if he was lining up killers then ....he wasnt even fighting one every other fight back then

that is EXACTLY right !

Comment

triple flop being "washed up" is the biggest myth in boxing. how can you be washed up after feasting on so many bums. canelo might be younger but he was more wear and tear than triple flop because of better competition. triple flop isnt washed, hes just an overrated hype job. his image was created by HBO. and now his image is dead ... along with HBO boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
        Alvarez ducked Golovkin, gave up his holiday and waited 7 months to get Kovalev on a quick turnaround.
        "The diva aint ducking, he just don't like Golovkin".
        Besides he wanted to fight Kovalev and make boxing history.
        canelo was ready and willing to pay Yarde step aside money to take his position. "quick turnaround" my ass.

canelo is the best. triple flop is a fraud

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

And now for a short intermission comedy stylings of CornHolioHogs deluded ggg nuthuggery:

Can someone be anymore of a biased hating ass fanboi than to actually write this bs after calling "Kovalev a cherrypick for Nelo" & crying that nelos" a cherrypicker ducking kovie jrs greatness"
          I never saw the guy before. I just looked up his ranking by Ring Magazine. number 8 in the world. IBF number 1 in the world and boxrec number 12 in the world. After seeing this film I admit he looks like a fat pos and GGG's next fight stinks. I won't be defending it any more. I still say Kovalev was a cherry pick for Canelo as the 5 to 1 betting odds by all the betting places in Canelo's favor clearly show. Kovalev was a great fighter a few years ago but he is just a washed up shell and your beloved Canelo damn well knew it. That is why he chose only Kovalev and not Callum Smith, Bivol or Beterbiev. Kovalev fought so poorly against Canelo and threw so few hard punches that about half of the posters think he was paid to lose under the table. If you think Kovalev fought a great fight against Canelo you have your head up your ass and need to come up for air. You went to lots of trouble to attack me starting a thread with quotes and all. You are a good GGG hater and Canelo loving fan boy your self. Try to realize that not everyone loves Canelo and hates GGG as much as you do. If you can't then eat sh it.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I never saw the guy before. I just looked up his ranking by Ring Magazine. number 8 in the world. IBF number 1 in the world and boxrec number 12 in the world. After seeing this film I admit he looks like a fat pos and GGG's next fight stinks. I won't be defending it any more. I still say Kovalev was a cherry pick for Canelo as the 5 to 1 betting odds by all the betting places in Canelo's favor clearly show. Kovalev was a great fighter a few years ago but he is just a washed up shell and your beloved Canelo damn well knew it. That is why he chose only Kovalev and not Callum Smith, Bivol or Beterbiev. Kovalev fought so poorly against Canelo and threw so few hard punches that about half of the posters think he was paid to lose under the table. If you think Kovalev fought a great fight against Canelo you have your head up your ass and need to come up for air. You went to lots of trouble to attack me starting a thread with quotes and all. You are a good GGG hater and Canelo loving fan boy your self. Try to realize that not everyone loves Canelo and hates GGG as much as you do. If you can't then eat sh it.
            “I never saw the guy before.”

That should be the title of BBB side’s memoir. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post

dude.... Sacramento is the other guy LMAO

how come you never heard of a guy who is ranked 8 in the world?

all I am saying is... rankings, wankings, spankings... whoop-de-shlt

Golovkin is not fighting him because he is ranked #8 in the world... Golovkin is fighting him because Sacramento has little/no chance of winning

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
                How can you have any respect for that...GGG doesn't have much fights left and he is still adding more garbage to his resume....ffs
                GGG wanted to fight Cortez, as Cortez is the second best middleweight from Mexico. Cortez though lost to that polish monster so GGG has to face him instead.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  I think its pretty evident that boliodogs has some form of autism, not even trying to be funny.

We should all take it easy on him.
                  boliodogs

I died lmfaoooo

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    Ggg scewed himself outta the fight by running his mouth a lil too much. He flew too close to the sun & Nelo burned his wings. If ggg didn't start mouthing off about"I'm nelos boss,im Dazns partner & they are his boss that makes me his boss, he'll fight me in September regardless of what he claims,my partners & I call the shots,& he has no choice but to fight me in September"
                    Ya a bit confused by that lmfao

Wouldve thought Borat learned after losing their rematch..guess not

Comment

He should of rematched Dev and it would of been a winnable fight that everyone enjoyed with little complaints.

Comment

Working...
                      X