No announcement yet.

Jack Ma the Billionaire wants to fight Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
    A fool and his money and Manny acting like a puppet , Floyd should have some fun with these desperates.
    Acting?

I think you've mistaken who's acting like his going to fight and actually just faking it. That's what I call desperate for attention. That's acting under false pretense. That's scamming. A hoax. I guess that's okay with you. Absorbing fake ass BS from Floyd. Then I guess you are a puppet then. Floyd should beat you up.

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-01-2019, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Manny been an act all along, they all have , Floyd is like ego on steroids and Manny is like a rat with a gold tooth.

All this BS is for guys like you that swallow the hype, me I just like the boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
        Manny been an act all along, they all have , Floyd is like ego on steroids and Manny is like a rat with a gold tooth.
        No, I'm not buying Floyd's BS. Pac is just showcasing what we've already known. Floyd is a biatch ass brotha' who can't win against Pacquiao. He won't be coming back coz we all know he'll get fuvked up this time around. Manny is just exposing Floyd for all the world to see, that the true nature of Floyd will always be a queer Biatch move Ducking Pacquiao 'till the end of time haha

Manny knows Floyd is all bark. That's why Floyd will remain a clown for the world to see. All talk no action. Pac has won without even throwing a punch. That's the beauty of it. Pac is clowning Floyd coz he knows Floyd is not in his league. Floyd's league is the Tenshin's and the Jackma's of the world haha!

Anyway, it Must be really hard saying that about your hero Floyd. Yup, that's right. Floyd is all BS cranked up on roids. He's un- defend-able. That's why you Floyd lovers have to accept him for what he is. A cherry picker that can't cherry pick a pro anymore, coz his money can't save his ass from real fighters this time around. lololol

I am proud of you. You have now become wiser. That's why, you should tell Floyd to stay off the boxing game. He's done. Floyd should stay in the circus lane. As for Manny, as you can see his career is still fighting real dogs.

Floyd should stay in his lane the BS late

Oh, and Floyd being on steroids. Yup, you got that right, figuratively and literally lolololololol
        Last edited by Spoon23; 11-01-2019, 03:47 AM.

Comment

If they fight again and May wins again, what body part will Pac blame

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            If they fight again and May wins again, what body part will Pac blame
            That's not gonna happen so you don't have to worry about it. Worry about Floyd's wet pussay first.

Floyd won't have the balls to fight a healthy game Pacquiao so floyd will be getting old carrying that stigma he flaked off and ducked Pacquiao after saying so many times he wants a rematch and then didn't. That's going to be a big fat shiner for the rest of his life. I worry for Floyd. He might kill himself for being queer until the end of his life. That will really take a big toll on his pussified ego

Pac has won without throwing a punch. That's the beauty of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              That's not gonna happen so you don't have to worry about it. Worry about Floyd's wet pussay first.
              What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...................

Comment

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...................

PUSSIFIED

But you did say this Floyd.

Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao announce December rematch | ESPN

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-01-2019, 04:03 AM.

Comment

PUSSIFIED

But you did say this Floyd.

Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao announce December rematch | ESPN

Not watching because it's irrelevant. May beat Pac after Pac put it off for years. May can say what he wants and twist any nipple he wants. As we see, people are still eager to make money with a retired May.

The very moment he unretires, he will be the man. Pac will be his water boy again.

Comment

Not watching because it's irrelevant.The very moment he unretires, he will be the man.
                    Yes, it is irrelevant. That's Floyd nowadays. That's why I said to tell Floyd to stay in his lane. The BS lane. He's done.

The moment he comes back?

He won't bud. He's got no more game. He's PUSSIFIED HAHA

Stop clout chasing Pacquiao.

Oh, and Floyd won an empty win. Nothing to be proud of really. The running hugging games never was a fad. It left a stench that will live for the rest of Floyd's life. Fighting queer. That was a superfight that looked like an exhibition fight lololololol

Father calling his own son scared. Hugging running lol

No one in their right mind wants Floyd to do this shyit again lolololol

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-01-2019, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Yes, it is irrelevant. That's Floyd nowadays. That's why I said to tell Floyd to stay in his lane. The BS lane. He's done.

The moment he comes back?

He won't bud. He's got no more game. He's PUSSIFIED HAHA

Stop clout chasing Pacquiao.

Oh, and Floyd won an empty win. Nothing to be proud of really. The running hugging games never was a fad. It left a stench that will live for the rest of Floyd's life. Fighting queer. That was a superfight that looked like an exhibition fight lololololol

Father calling his own son scared. Hugging running lol

No one in their right mind wants Floyd to do this shyit again lolololol

Relax, ALL athletes eventually retire. May is still a commodity. When Pac retires....will anyone care ?

Comment

Working...
                      X