Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua's Manager: Deontay Wilder Deal Will Involve Two Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    What about doing 60/40 for the fans and everybody is happy.
    60/40 for the first fight (decided by a coin flip) with the winner getting 60 and the loser 40 for the second fight. If it becomes a trilogy the third fight is 50/50.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      The same people said that about Lewis vs Tyson. They had a deal for 2 fights, what was the point after Tyson got his arse handed to him.

*******:
      Comparing Tyson and Lewis to Joshua and Wilder is like comparing apples to oranges. Tyson was pretty much washed up when he fought Lewis and Lewis was close to his prime. Joshua and Wilder are both in their primes, so a two fight deal makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
        60/40 for the first fight (decided by a coin flip) with the winner getting 60 and the loser 40 for the second fight. If it becomes a trilogy the third fight is 50/50.
        Whenever I see you post, I always think your avatar is a picture of you in your youth back in the 1880's or something. Probably because of your screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          Wildtards in full power here Wildher asks for 2 way rematch and Wildtards cry it's only fair, Wildher gets 2 way rematch offer and Wildtards cry it's not fair Wildtards will do anything to stop this fight, Wildtards are afraid their daddy might lose so Wildtards only want Stiverne and Ortiz trilogy oh Wildtards you are adorable

Hey bro. They got this new thing out now called p.ussy. You outta try some. You’re welcome in at advance.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
            Hey bro. They got this new thing out now called p.ussy. You outta try some. You’re welcome in at advance.
            I would like to try pu$sy but Wildher is nowhere to be found.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              I would like to try pu$sy but Wildher is nowhere to be found.

You lead kinda a pathetic existence homie. I’m not the first one on here to point that out to you.

Comment

Wilder himself wanted a 2 way rematch clause. Why are people ignoring this??

Comment

You lead kinda a pathetic existence homie. I’m not the first one on here to point that out to you.
                  Stop hating on my brotha Wildher, war Beyonce!

Comment

I just did today.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      Wilder himself wanted a 2 way rematch clause. Why are people ignoring this??
                      I ask the same question, new day new excuses.

Comment

Working...
                      X