Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's that picture of Loma and Mikey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's that picture of Loma and Mikey?

Let's look at it and discuss Mikey's odds of knocking out Loma. The size difference is huge....

Mikey is a really small and fat looking 140 pounder. Yes, he’d be bigger than Loma, but probably not as big as Linares was.

One guy is usually bigger...that’s just kind of how it goes. Loma is really a 130 pounder than can win at 135 while Mikey is a 135 pounder than can win at 140.

I mean...who does Mikey think he’s fooling with the Spence fight? Lol.

And it’s just Mikey’s giant ass head that makes their size look way off (in the Loma-Mikey pics). Yes, he’s bigger but not by all that.

It’s not Rigo-Loma size diff... or Hurd-Lara/everyone or Munguia-Ali. Those were odd as f uck, visibly
    Last edited by NearHypnos; 05-17-2018, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Comment

Mikey is bigger and has a much bigger head but Linares had a bigger size advantage and as I kept saying for months also a style more likely to be a problem for Loma due to his speed, offensive creativity and his feet.

Comment

Wow this Garcia guy got a huge head, must be on steroids.

Comment

damm look like mikey's head compare to loma... is mikey on the juice too?

Comment

It’s Not that much of a difference but if compared to Crawford Loma looks like a kid.

Comment

Very small difference, all I see is his head is bigger and he's got a little extra body fat

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  Wow this Garcia guy got a huge head, must be on steroids.
                  Some Mexicans that have a lot of Indian blood have big heads kind of like Koreans

Comment

There isnt enough size difference to matter, they are well matched opponents.

Comment

Working...
                    X