No announcement yet.

Loma VS Beltran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma VS Beltran

Someone who can put pressure on through the fight and not afraid to get hit can beat Loma.The way is the way Linares showed. You need to not put any distance, to have a good chin and try to attack as much as you can, so Loma doesn't take control of the match and he doesn't set the tempo. Loma is overhyped, it's easier to beat him than what most people think.I put money on Beltran to beat him...

Oh damn. Here we go. I can't wait to see the meltdowns after the usual's pick Beltran again and he's picked apart and left a bloodied, beaten mess and stopped.

I like Ray a LOT though and am very happy he's getting the payday but he'll be outclassed.

Happy the fight is in LA too.

Comment

Beltran is a shot fighter. No way he beats Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Oh damn. Here we go. I can't wait to see the meltdowns after the usual's pick Beltran again and he's picked apart and left a bloodied, beaten mess and stopped.

I like Ray a LOT though and am very happy he's getting the payday but he'll be outclassed.

Happy the fight is in LA too.
        Salido beat him because of relentless pressure. Linares was winning when he put on pressure and kept him on the far end of his jab. Lomas footwork starts to diminish a bit half way through the fight, that’s the best part of his defense. Loma is beatable..

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          Beltran is a shot fighter. No way he beats Loma.
          but i still think rey beltran gives him his toughest fight at 130

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            Think the forum way to say it is "So this your new boogeyman?"

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
              but i still think rey beltran gives him his toughest fight at 130
              Yeah that wouldn't surprise me

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
                Salido beat him because of relentless pressure. Linares was winning when he put on pressure and kept him on the far end of his jab. Lomas footwork starts to diminish a bit half way through the fight, that’s the best part of his defense. Loma is beatable..
                Salido also faced him in his 2nd fight after not making weight, refusing to step on the scale the next day and then throwing a barrage of low blows all night.

Loma is more seasoned now and a completely different fighter. He also reacts better to dirty tactics and wouldn't just accept it and no fighter will be allowed to miss weight and refuse to re-hydrate the next day. He's got more respect and pull in the pro game for any of that stuff to happen and like I said he's so much better.

It's like saying Henry Armstrong can't possibly beat anyone good from 126-147 because he was KO'd on his debut by Al Lovino.

Comment

Beltran's reflexes have slowed down recently. He's going to get punished.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    Yeah that wouldn't surprise me
                    It would surprise me considering beltran has a 135 title

Comment

Working...
                    X