This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised, every top guy is suspect honestly, besides maybe GGG.
    The guy who is immune to punches, punches the hardest in the division and works for 12 rounds non stop at 36 years old isn't suspect?

Comment

I'd be more surprised if there was a World champion NOT on PEDs at this point.

Comment

Canelo
        Is
        A
        Steroid
        User

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Not exactly it was originally called Ukraine cause it was the corner of Russia, then it was part of the Soviet Union which is Russian based and most the country is ethnic Russians who speak Russian(like Loma). Yes it does have a different government and it’s own knock off the Russian language but the culture not so much.
          As a Ukrainian I find this post ignorant, completely wrong on every single account.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
            You are correct here!
            Na Donbas maloros ty nash! Putin s toboi!

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
              As a Ukrainian I find this post ignorant, completely wrong on every single account.
              Your whole country is ignorant and completely wrong, that’s why y’all suffering with no power, it’s called being stubborn what has nato done for you?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Your whole country is ignorant and completely wrong, that’s why y’all suffering with no power, it’s called being stubborn what has nato done for you?
                LOL why do you concern yourself with country that has nothing to do with you?

What is your background? Why so opinionated on Ukraine?

Funny how all these Rashamatushka fools are still riding Usyk's and Loma's nuts when those guys are by far the most pro-Ukrainian fighters out there, never hiding the fact and supporting Ukrainian troops.

Never enough to be a proud Russian, always gotta grab more.

Funny, you see Russian and Ukrainian boxers hanging out together in USA being respectful of each others nationality, you come this place and all you get is hate...

Sad place......blacks hate whites, whites hate blacks, russians hate ukranians...its a vicious cycle.
                Last edited by Banderivets; 05-13-2018, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
                  It's the same .... indeed
                  But Americans Are no. 1 in PED abuse
                  Rubbish this is all natural

Comment

LOMA will be the GOAT if he moves up several weight classes defeating all comers till the ultimate with GGG

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                      Its pretty clear to see unless you're a Loma fanboy.

Yet its funny how no one here mentions it yet russians are the worlds biggest ped users and yes i know he's ukranian but its the same *****.
                      Why are you still here?

We had a bet and you lost. Leave.

Comment

Working...
                      X