Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder Warns 50 Cent About The Disrespect Towards His Wife, He's Pulling Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
    Yet, he's twice, actually triple, oh wait quadle the 'bum' with millions in the bank and makes more than you ever will in a entire lifetime combined with your family tree.
    Doesn't make him superior than me intellectually and doesn't mean he isn't looked down upon when he goes inside a store. I would NEVER trade places with him, ever. Ugly, looks like a criminal, dumb. I would choose my life 1,000,000/1,000,000, I can walk down a street in peace at night, I live comfortably and I'm treated well EVERYWHERE.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      Doesn't make him superior than me intellectually and doesn't mean he isn't looked down upon when he goes inside a store. I would NEVER trade places with him, ever. Ugly, looks like a criminal, dumb. I would choose my life 1,000,000/1,000,000, I can walk down a street in peace at night, I live comfortably and I'm treated well EVERYWHERE.
      ahahahahaha....april fools was sunday

Comment

What show is Wilder on????

And this is why Wilder needs a promoter. If Wilder had a promoter he'd be telling 50 Cent he gots to fight Dillian Whyte first.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          50 was a fool for putting that up for the world to see. She’s his wife and his daughters mother. Deontay was right to warn 50.
          Thats 50's whole angle these days. He's like some offline troll or something. He just says f#cked up sh^t to people constantly & consistently.

Weirdest career transition I've seen in a minute. Whatever pays the bills I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Thats 50's whole angle these days. He's like some offline troll or something. He just says f#cked up sh^t to people constantly & consistently.

Weirdest career transition I've seen in a minute. Whatever pays the bills I guess.
            To be honest, I’ve had no idea what he’s been doing since he left music. I just figured acting. His music career went to **** once he signed a deal anyway.

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            What show is Wilder on????

And this is why Wilder needs a promoter. If Wilder had a promoter he'd be telling 50 Cent he gots to fight Dillian Whyte first.
            50 scared of Whyte. Add him to the list

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
              Yet, he's twice, actually triple, oh wait quadle the 'bum' with millions in the bank and makes more than you ever will in a entire lifetime combined with your family tree.

He bankrupt

Comment

You should not disrespect a mans wife its as simple as that and wilder was correct in putting that failed wanna be gangster in his place.
                Wilder did right

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                  50 cent is a punk, trying to stay relevant. The guy was always a bum. When your best song talks about a birthday with lyrics such "go shorty, it's your birthday", you are a lucky bum.
                  say what you want about 50 cent...but dude is FAR from a punk, possibly one of the very few real street dudes in rap

Comment

Millions in the bank? Dude is bankrupt. He made millions but apparently spent millions more than he made. Dude is a clown and nobody in his own field respects him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
                      say what you want about 50 cent...but dude is FAR from a punk, possibly one of the very few real street dudes in rap
                      Why? Because he got shot? Maybe he shouldn’t have been dry snitching on Ghetto Quran then.

Comment

Working...
                      X