Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] WHAT CANELA SHOULD do! WHY UFC is KILLING Boxing!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] WHAT CANELA SHOULD do! WHY UFC is KILLING Boxing!!!

0:14

We get the best vs the best, no ducking. We get the fights we want to see.

Yeah man, I just finished watching Diaz vs McGregor II on some ****ty nasty ass stream and was more excited for that fight than I have been for any recent boxing fight. If Kovalev vs Ward fails to live up to its expectation I think I'm done with boxing for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      Yeah man, I just finished watching Diaz vs McGregor II on some ****ty nasty ass stream and was more excited for that fight than I have been for any recent boxing fight. If Kovalev vs Ward fails to live up to its expectation I think I'm done with boxing for a bit.
      BRO I remember thinking while watching it, damn NOW THIS is truly what big fights are all about. The atmosphere and hype was crazy and it lives up to it. Awesome experience as a fight to watch the top guys go at it man. The stakes are so high, you can just feel it. UFC is way more exciting right now than boxing by far, BIG CHARACTERS, BIG FIGHTERS EMERGE and BIG FIGHTS. So unpredictable because you get the best fighting the best.Boxing feels dull in comparison right now.

Golovkin is trying to make this sport exciting but you need 2 to tango.

Comment

I understand now why everyone says you're a dumb ass. Since when has nate been a top fighter? He is mma's gabe rosado. That fight was boring ass fck, both of them where tired by the end of the first round. Check out roy jones promotions and dibella promotions cards if you're impressed by blown tires.

Comment

That mcgregor fight sucked ass

Two unskilled plodders pounding away.

Where was the slick D? The slipping of shots? The effective movement? The rolled shoulders?

Nobody wants to watch unskilled dudes slugging

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnbiased View Post
            I understand now why everyone says you're a dumb ass. Since when has nate been a top fighter? He is mma's gabe rosado. That fight was boring ass fck, both of them where tired by the end of the first round. Check out roy jones promotions and dibella promotions cards if you're impressed by blown tires.
            LMAO that Salvation Army WIFI still hasnt been blocked yet AH!? Get owned, I bet you wont reply because you just got rekt.

Comment

Im sick and tired of waitig for the best fights to happen in boxing. Ive basically been following UFC more because atleast the best matches usuallly always happens.

Comment

Vargas vs. Muira ****s all over this circus sideshow. Had Muira turned his back and litterally ran away like that euro bum he be DQ in boxing. Look at the punch stat in that fight and compare it to the count on this grotesques display on unskilled human **** fighting....you fanboys blow your load when you see blood and think that's proof of a ' WAR '. you guys are gullible...and not real fans of this sport...take this **** to a MMGAY forum.

Comment

The UFC has been able to basically monopolize the sport of MMA. So they can stage what ever fight they want to.

Comment

meh. these ''boxing is dead'' rants are getting dull.

Comment

Working...
                    X