No announcement yet.

I'm hearing rumors Joshua/Martin did 600,000 buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hearing rumors Joshua/Martin did 600,000 buys

This would be up from the 400,000 that Joshua/Whyte did. I don't see the next PPV doing as big numbers unless the card is super stacked with rumors being Joshua/Scott next.

Find it hard to believe it done more 400k more than the Whyte fight, that fight done more than 200k by the way, a lot more.

Comment

Wouldn't doubt it. Joshua is star!

Comment

That's a lot of buys. How much are UK PPVs worth?Him vs Fury would be well over 1 mil.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
          That's a lot of buys. How much are UK PPVs worth?Him vs Fury would be well over 1 mil.
          Around 24$ US money

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
            16 something pounds or $24. Like the price of a regular pizza, soda, and wings from Domino's.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              16 something pounds or $24. Like the price of a regular pizza, soda, and wings from Domino's.
              I'd definitely buy Crawford-Postol for $24. That just seems so cheap, like a dinner for two, except it's a PPV. But when you go to $60-70 for HD PPV? That's just wrong.

Comment

Not surprised. AJ will be the biggest star in world boxing by the years end.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  I'd definitely buy Crawford-Postol for $24. That just seems so cheap, like a dinner for two, except it's a PPV. But when you go to $60-70 for HD PPV? That's just wrong.
                  HBO Boxing is heading to a dark place in the US, with these unworthy PPV's HBO will be putting out. Thank boxing god for PBC.

Comment

That seems pretty good since he was facing an unknown bum.

Comment

Working...
                    X