• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This England team is going to exit at the group stage with 1 damn point

Comment

• Thats me done. Im not watching England again for a while

Comment

• Might as well give us the World Cup now.

They will choking on their chorizo in Madrid, aspirating their Bratwurst in Munich, and crying in their speedos on the Cocacabana in Rio after that resounding win against Slovenia .

England are a well oiled machine pounding their opponents into a sort of colourless gel. We are primed for world dominance. Next up is Lithuania. How dare these mere mortals enter our realm?
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-05-2017, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Lol didnt realise the game was today (thursday wtf??) wouldn't watch anyway. Why did Southgate get the job? i mean he fits with the current England team.. zero charisma.. no energy.. At least Big Sam was a proven PL manager

Slovenia quality wise will be a 3rd or 4th seeded team.. we barely can beat them.. At this point the second round would be a great achievement by the FA

Actually is it this world cup thats having more teams added?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            Lol didnt realise the game was today (thursday wtf??) wouldn't watch anyway. Why did Southgate get the job? i mean he fits with the current England team.. zero charisma.. no energy.. At least Big Sam was a proven PL manager

Slovenia quality wise will be a 3rd or 4th seeded team.. we barely can beat them.. At this point the second round would be a great achievement by the FA

Actually is it this world cup thats having more teams added?
            They could put a 100 teams in that World Cup. Same result. Colourless gel, mate.

Comment

• Conmebol qualifiers are intense.
              Argentina couldn't beat Peru in the bombonera.
              Lost a good penny betting that game.

Comment

• I think you guys are being overly harsh on England.

Slovenia are a top top side, they've got some real triffic players, salt of the earth types.

It's not as though we couldn't beat Bolivia or Peru.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  I think you guys are being overly harsh on England.

Slovenia are a top top side, they've got some real triffic players, salt of the earth types.

It's not as though we couldn't beat Bolivia or Peru.
                  Yeah short sighted.

Slovenia are unfortunate they were in such a tough group. Not often you get two such powerhouses as Scotland and Slovakia battling it out for a play off place.

Both nations will surely expect to win the World Cup if they make it?

They came up against a never-say-die England. I call them the Diamond Generation because they make that Golden Generation look like fishermen.

Lithuania are getting it on Sunday. They're going to get respectfully beaten 1 nil. We're like a 400 metre runner easing up in the last 50 metres. Stopping. Pulling our pants down. Having a poo on the finish line. Then toe-poking the turd over the line. Because our crap is better than the opposition .

I am going to wear St. George's Cross painted on my face for two months this summer. The bare minimum of respect we can show these living legends. You just can't make a plan for a talent like Jordan Henderson.
                  Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-06-2017, 05:39 AM.

Comment

• Those idiots who have been mocking Hendo for this vid below don't understand football, what Hendo was doing there was his own version of the famous Thierry Henry fake shot pass where he pretends to shoot and passes it instead.

Who did it better? Hendo all day long for me.

Comment

• The amount of game intelligence Henderson showed there is astounding. He was willing to make himself look like a prat to more accurately sell the move.

A brave. Humble. Lion.

Comment

Working...
                      X