Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo is So Angry at GGG - Woke Up Sleeping Giant!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine this, what right does he have to be angry?

Comment

If Cinnamon stands and trade, that's great! But, I still believe he will run and maybe throw more punches the next time.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        angry about what????
        That he wasn't invited to the kitchen tea

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          I don't blame him. GGG has insulted his honor and integrity. This fight is happening because of Canelo. This is the fight he always wanted and he got his wish.
          He didn't want to fight a Danny Jacobs he wanted Golovkin.

I have a feeling that this fight has all of a sudden gotten personal because Canelo is carrying with him a lot of Mexican pride. If Ginger fights with any kind of intensity or passion unlike the previous fight, then we would have one hell of a fight on our hands. This fight has the potential of being the "Brawl in Montreal" revisited.

Clen-nelo fans wants us to believe Danny Jacobs vs Canelo
          is a PPV!

At best it is an ESPN app fight!

Comment

Cheatnello test positive twice, gets suspended, and ruins the fight by cheating. And he's mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomar View Post
              If Cinnamon stands and trade, that's great! But, I still believe he will run and maybe throw more punches the next time.
              Of course he's not gonna stand and trade. He only does that to shot, or smaller fighters that he weight drains.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                JAJAJA I see your one of those, hateful, jealous, fail nationalist, (probably ugly like a mothapuker too)Mexican, hating on a lighter skin Mexican you racist motherpuker, that's why people like you don't amount to anything in life. You envious loser.
                Your counterpoints are the perfect example of a puto pendejo state of mind. Nobody is hating on his skin color. The fact that he doesnt look and more than likely isnt aztec was the point. But go ahead and keep swallowing CONelos tainted meat mija.

Comment

Working...
                X