Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Won't Let Joshua Face Wilder With an 8-Week Camp!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    Alabama fraud is making all the excuses and ducking again? This is pathetic
    Go get yourself checked into a rehab, you moron!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Tuesday he said EOB
      So how has Wilder had a contract for a week? Also what's the purpose of this 8 week camp talk? Is there a date for a fight b4 Sept 15 that Hearn mentioned that requires Wilder sign immediately?

I asked kafkod but maybe I'm hidden.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        It's a group of spastic ******s who'd rather see their mums in a por-no than admit Wilder does anything wrong.
        All masturbating furiously while fantasizing about how scared everybody is of their hero ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          So how has Wilder had a contract for a week? Also what's the purpose of this 8 week camp talk? Is there a date for a fight b4 Sept 15 that Hearn mentioned that requires Wilder sign immediately?

I asked kafkod but maybe I'm hidden.
          Hearn said in his interview that AJ wants to fight in Sept, either against Wilder or Povetkin.

Comment

• 8-week camp?! All Josh has to do is double up on the PEDS!! .....And here we go again with the redundant LAME EXCUSES, The ONLY fight Hearn sees as the "very, very" very, very "tough fight" for his golden goose is Wilder! Hearns prior statements in this article make that CRYSTAL CLEAR!

NO ONE wants AJ to "just dive in" without proper training. .....Hearn AND AJ knows that "training" doesnt ever fully stop and that ever since that $50mil offer(?) - "training" shouldve been TOP PRIORITY with more than enough room to get an EXTRA 2 months in just before the fight......if he doesn't want good ole' fashioned training & confidence to save the day, he can always fall back on his organically harvested super duper PEDS....

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Hearn said in his interview that AJ wants to fight in Sept, either against Wilder or Povetkin.
              I thought Hearn already said that the fight would have to be in Oct or Nov if its Wilder. So what your saying is that he wants to have the fight before GGG Canelo fight on Sept 15th?

Comment

• What a class A prized cünt

Now he's the coach?

The fat fück couldnt run a bath...now he's running camps ��

He delayed sending the contract..now he's moaning about time constraints

Comment

• Finkel has confirmed they received the contract a few days ago.

As it's the same one they agreed to verbally shouldn't take long to sign.

Either way at least they have it.

Sign it Wilder and let's get this fight on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    8 week camp is standard. Are Hearn fans so ignorant he can actually sell them this idea?
                    Wait, never mind...
                    Right........

Comment

• Fast Eddie wants AJ to have at least 2-3 year camp before he lets his son fight wilder lol

Comment

Working...
                      X