Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez To Canelo: At Least Try To Knock Golovkin Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
    red balls is gonna run he will run like a coyote
    You always talk about Canleo "running like a coyote." I don't mean to pry, but have you ever seen a coyote run? I have, They always run with purpose, always hunting their prey and when you think they have gone for good they have already circled back and when you least expected, they pounce and destroy their prey!

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
      You always talk about Canleo "running like a coyote." I don't mean to pry, but have you ever seen a coyote run? I have, They always run with purpose, always hunting their prey and when you think they have gone for good they have already circled back and when you least expected, they pounce and destroy their prey!
      LOL, good stuff. Looking forward to seeing this.

You pounce, boy! Pounce!

Comment

Sanchez is funny as hell. He is a master at getting under people’s skin-LOL!!! And he isn’t going to let up. He will be doing this all the way up to the fight-CTFU. I’m sure they are pissed off right now!!! LOL!!!

“When he fought Lara, he said that Lara ran. When he fought Mayweather, he said that Mayweather ran. But when he fights Golovkin he says that it's boxing. So he needs to make up his mind which is which - and I think that if he fights the fight that he fought 44 or 45 fights before, I think we as fans are going to be treated to a great fight," Sanchez said.”

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
          Canelo needs to stick to counter punching and use GGG's agression against him and the BAM! Down goes Pac...Err I mean GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Abel Sanchez, trainer of IBF, WBA, IBO middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (38-0-1, 34 KOs), is hoping that Canelo Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs) is as angry as he claims. According to Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya, who promotes Canelo, his superstar fighter is furious with the middleweight champion and wants to blast him out.
            [Click Here To Read More]

please be " available "..... we hate boxers

Sanchez is so corny it's almost funny

he must have forgot admitting that unless his opponent stands right in front of him, we will not see Gennady's power

just like he forgot demanding 164 for Ward lol

Comment

In other words Sanchez wants Canelo to fight the fight Sanchez wants him to fight. Why would Canelo fight the way Sanchez says?? They aren't on the same team!!

Comment

Isn't your fighter supposed to be a master at cutting off the ring?

Comment

Sanchez definitely cracks you up. Plays mind games.

Comment

Abel Sanchez is a slow azz dude.

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                      Sanchez is funny as hell. He is a master at getting under people’s skin-LOL!!! And he isn’t going to let up. He will be doing this all the way up to the fight-CTFU. I’m sure they are pissed off right now!!! LOL!!!

“When he fought Lara, he said that Lara ran. When he fought Mayweather, he said that Mayweather ran. But when he fights Golovkin he says that it's boxing. So he needs to make up his mind which is which - and I think that if he fights the fight that he fought 44 or 45 fights before, I think we as fans are going to be treated to a great fight," Sanchez said.”
                      He sure gets some people really worked up.

Canelo will fight his fight I'm sure. But hey why not try and goad him into a street fight. You see this in sports all the time. There is no doubt most people who are going to tune it would rather see a toe to toe fight than what we saw last time (not saying that was bad, just not as good).

Comment

Working...
                      X