Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford Crushes Jeff Horn, Captures WBO Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
    loud mouthed Aussie goofball, wow. Horn is anything but he just got sick of tired.of being treated like s*** by the media and fans. Bud was the star yes of course he was, but can't people have a little respect for the underdog that at least went abroad and fought the best when so many fighters duck and duck. I don't understand why people hate on a humble hard working dude that took his beating like a man. He'll be back stay tuned.
    Horn has proven again that he can face the problem even if the problem is his face after the fight!

Comment

Terrance Crawford was Awesome

I like Horn. I think he's a decent human being and an all around ggod guy. Terrance Crawford did what he was supposed too and looked awesome in the fight. As for Horn He has already exceeded his natural ability and has made a few bucks in doing it so it's hard to feel sorry for him. I'm glad he got out of the fight with his health and plenty of stories to tell for years to come. He can mange another decent money fight or two but then he should retire and get back to teaching knowing he did far better in boxing then anyone would have imagined. Good luck to him

Comment

love buds killer instinct though. methodical breaking the man down mentally and physically. then to not let the man off the hook and keep his aggression up and get his man out of there. like Bradley say that dude is a panther.,

Comment

Tough night at the office for sure.

No shame in losing to Bud.

Horn's one ace it appeared was his size and strength.
          Even that became a none factor and that pretty much sealed his fate.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJash View Post
            robbyheartbaby World level?? What fight were you watching?? His only strategy was to constantly lead with the head and charge straight in and tangle up Crawford to get a few cheap shots in the clinch. Admit it, Horn wasn't deserving of that title and the only way he was able to hold it is because he got lucky by catching Pacquiao on his way out.
            Well he didn't get blasted out in 2 rounds like everyone on here predicted. I thought Jeff had some success with the lead right but of course he was outclassed by the Crawford who is great. I guess this fight makes you realise how shot Manny really is. Jeff will come back and still be able to find some success, great fight.

Comment

Working...
            X