Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Should Be Punishable By Death - Guy Gets Jumped While Trying To Take a ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] This Should Be Punishable By Death - Guy Gets Jumped While Trying To Take a ****!

i dont think they chilled yall

Comment

What a **** situation.

Comment

Damn thats some 2018 Art of War type bs.

"Attack When Ye Opponent Sh^ts And Victory Is A Courtesy Flush Away"

Comment

Hahahaha, same **** happened to me in high school. I was wiping my ass mad as hell like I can't believe these fools jumped me while taking a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Damn thats some 2018 Art of War type bs.

"Attack When Ye Opponent Sh^ts And Victory Is A Courtesy Flush Away"
            Master Shi Tzu says, When you hear the flush, start the rush. This is the lowest ground.

Comment

That is straight up wrong!!! Funny as hell though. I would have reached in the bowl and started throwing **** at them.

Comment

lmao that's grimey as hell

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                i dont think they chilled yall

Comment

That's why I keep a .38 in my sock, cuz.. A motha****a is most vulnerable when he dumpin

Comment

Is it just coincidence or do ya black guys do some scandalous ass Sht... sucker punching, jumping a niga trying to dump etc smh

Toilet is like a man’s safe haven.. you don’t fuk with a man during his time at the stool.

Again, those actions came from a lack of guidance at home. Father wasn’t there and Mama was a crackwhore

Comment

Working...
                    X