Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody ever noticed Bradley and Pacquiao are never discussed in welterweight bouts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    dont quote me then dawg.

once again, how was the fight between pac and floyd able to be made? did pac have to leave arum also?
    Your question if towards another poster. Why are you asking me a redundant question when I'm giving you the video of Floyd's recent testimony on all the account from 2010?

Your responses now are just as dorky as they were in those IV threads remember!?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      Your question if towards another poster. Why are you asking me a redundant question when I'm giving you the video of Floyd's recent testimony on all the account from 2010?

Your responses now are just as dorky as they were in those IV threads remember!?
      because you quoted what i was asking the other poster dawg.

so did manny have to leave arum to get the floyd fight? or was floyd just being a diva all along?

Comment

but im not the one going around saying pac is a heavy hitter tho lol
        Why wouldn't you say Pac is not a heavy hitter tho? Pac does have snap in his gloves. That has nothing to do with him not calling out the champions at 147. ''My promoterrrrr choosisss my opponent fora mi..''

Comment

great observation I noticed it a long time ago, as a matter of fact both of them at WW are very overrated when u look at the facts. they are great fighters tho but still

Comment

because you quoted what i was asking the other poster dawg.

so did manny have to leave arum to get the floyd fight? or was floyd just being a diva all along?
            You can play dumb all you want. The Mayweather teen golden gloves champ in three weight classes schooled Pac in 2015...

that's what they call ''inevitable.''

Comment

Why wouldn't you say Pac is not a heavy hitter tho? Pac does have snap in his gloves. That has nothing to do with him not calling out the champions at 147. ''My promoterrrrr choosisss my opponent fora mi..''
              why would you say thurman is a heavy hitter? when is the last time he stopped anyone? how many times did he dropped danny?

so you want pac to call out other 147 fighters only to go back and say he was only doing it because that's what the fans wanted to hear?

Comment

You can play dumb all you want. The Mayweather teen golden gloves champ in three weight classes schooled Pac in 2015...

that's what they call ''inevitable.''
                you can avoid the question all you want. you quoted me lol.

Comment

why would you say thurman is a heavy hitter? when is the last time he stopped anyone? how many times did he dropped danny?

so you want pac to call out other 147 fighters only to go back and say he was only doing it because that's what the fans wanted to hear?
                  in the build up to Garcia vs Thurman, Danny says he's been draining himself at 140 far too long and that he's a 147 naturally. It's not about if Thurman COULD drop Garcia. The question is, why did Garcia under perform timidly vs all his other fights? You can't fight passive against another Champ. The reason why Garcia's performance sucked was because he respected Thurman's power. Replays and pushbacks shows this easily.

How many NSB posters said Garcia was going to sleep Thurman? Did Thurman stagger from Garcia's mighty hooks?

Ironically we can talk about these other 147 fighters instead of Pac or Bradley... funny isn't it? But what are thread titles for?

Comment

Its like PAC is already established and its up to all the others to compete with each other and find pecking order squabbling amongst themselves

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Its like PAC is already established and its up to all the others to compete with each other and find pecking order squabbling amongst themselves
                      Pac hasn't established **** at WW.

Comment

Working...
                      X