Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How firm is your handshake? what is the proper way to shake a person's hand?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is loose and sweaty.

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
      Mine is loose and sweaty.
      My palm is hairy and sticky

Comment

Mines firm but not over powering.

Don't trust and look down on a man that shakes with their left hand or shakes it all limp d.ick

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            It feels like a fish. True beta.
            Is this you?

Comment

When I was 8 or 9 I was on a family holiday in Cornwall, England. My family used to talk with this other family and when we were leaving the Dad from the other family put his hand out to shake my hand. We shook hands and he then told me I shake hands like a poof. He told me real men have a strong handshake and told me how I should do it. That stuck with me and I've always given a firm handshake. I don't try and squeeze the life out the other person's hand but make sure it's firm. I ease up on women if I ever have to shake a woman's hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                i like to think mine is pretty firm.

sometimes i don't know my own strengths though, so i might go too weak sometimes.

plus i hardly ever shake hands with people. i only do the knuckle tap with homies from work or if they have that extra layer of coolness i do the black person kind of handshake. i used to be really bad at it but i've gotten better now.
                I guess having tiny hands would do that to a man.

My older convict cousins laugh at how the young punks hit the rock, without knowing the reason why, or where this habit developed.

I leave it to Prius/jeepney/young dudes to speculate.

I will reveal the true origin later! I may make a thread about it. It is a fascinating topic. It really is.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                  Is this you?

Literally me. Where did you find my picture bruv?

Comment

Working...
                  X