Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Way Artur Szpilka Lasts More Than 5 Rounds Vs David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    Haye is a former world champion in two different weight divisions, the guy is a proven commodity already.. You sound as if you think De Mori was Haye's boxing debut or something...

Haye already proved himself to be an excellent fighter in the past, his last fight was simply a continued demonstration of his already-proven abilities. It's those abilities which enabled him to knock out the fairly low-level opposition he faced with considerable ease, just like he would have done 3 years ago when he was in his prime.

Could Fury even knock down De Mori at any point, or would De Mori take him the full 12 rounds? Maybe food for thought which needs a new thread...
    Has he? Who's Haye actually beaten? He stunk out the place against Valuev, one of the worst fights I've ever seen, and barely scraped a decision against a man that an ancient, shot Holyfield defeated comfortably the very fight before. Was gassing and struggling against Chisora until he landed a lucky punch.

He took 9 rounds to get rid of a fat bum in Ruiz and got shut out and outclassed by Wladimir Klitschko. What other fights did he have at HW? Fraudley? Barrett? lol

Even his CW days are overrated, who was his best win? Enzo Mac? Yeah, really elite lol.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      "The second coming of David Haye" lmfao

You're just another casual about to conned by the Gayemaker yet again.

Fury is at the top right now, Haye/Wilder/Joshua never have been, and probably never will be.
      Your delusional son and your gonna cry like a baby when your big lummox gets dropped like a big redwood tree......it's coming don't you worry about that and when it does I'm gonna hound you like your a kiddie fiddler in a prison backyard .....it's coming denium don't you worry about that ...um a casual fan yeah if you say so but what does that make you goon lol
      Last edited by The plunger man; 01-20-2016, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
        Your delusional son and your gonna cry like a baby when your big lummox gets dropped like a big redwood tree......it's coming don't you worry about that and when it does I'm gonna hound you like your a kiddie fiddler in a prison backyard .....it's coming denium don't you worry about that ...um a casual fan yeah if you say so but what does that make you goon lol
        Blah blah "its coming" blah blah. *yawns*

Comment

Blah blah "its coming" blah blah. *yawns*
          It's a coming it's a coming for ya bid daddy fury lol

Comment

It's a coming it's a coming for ya bid daddy fury lol
            Heard it all before my friend.

Chisora was going to knock Fury out. Wladimir was going to knock Fury out.

Fury is still here, undefeated, sitting on the throne.

Comment

Haye would crush Szpilka.

Comment

Heard it all before my friend.

Chisora was going to knock Fury out. Wladimir was going to knock Fury out.

Fury is still here, undefeated, sitting on the throne.
                Who the f@cl is chisora lol...life and death with him first fight and your talking like its a victory against Joe Louis lol...chisora has never broken into the top 10 heavyweights in all his career...got smashed by Haye and fury struggled....all I'm say fiend is prepare yourself for furys downfall because I don't want you to do something silly like jump off tower bridge or go be a Tibetan monk.wilder for all his limitations is to dangerous for fury...fury is going down my son..it's not healthy to have your profile dedicated all to Tyson (the joke ) fury ...it's like having a profile on here all about Daffy Duck ....come on son get a grip lol

Comment

Who the f@cl is chisora lol...life and death with him first fight and your talking like its a victory against Joe Louis lol...chisora has never broken into the top 10 heavyweights in all his career...got smashed by Haye and fury struggled....all I'm say fiend is prepare yourself for furys downfall because I don't want you to do something silly like jump off tower bridge or go be a Tibetan monk.wilder for all his limitations is to dangerous for fury...fury is going down my son..it's not healthy to have your profile dedicated all to Tyson (the joke ) fury ...it's like having a profile on here all about Daffy Duck ....come on son get a grip lol
                  Wilder is a hype job with no boxing skill, just a big punch. Bread and butter for Fury.

Nobody could convince me that Klitschko was going to knock Fury out, despite literally everyone in the world saying that he would. You certainly won't convince me that a bum like Wilder will do any better.

Easy nights work for the furious one, mark my words. Same with AJ. The only HW that would give Fury a a fight right now is Luis Ortiz. You should invest all your hope in him instead of Wilder/Joshua.

Comment

Has he? Who's Haye actually beaten? He stunk out the place against Valuev, one of the worst fights I've ever seen, and barely scraped a decision against a man that an ancient, shot Holyfield defeated comfortably the very fight before. Was gassing and struggling against Chisora until he landed a lucky punch.

He took 9 rounds to get rid of a fat bum in Ruiz and got shut out and outclassed by Wladimir Klitschko. What other fights did he have at HW? Fraudley? Barrett? lol

Even his CW days are overrated, who was his best win? Enzo Mac? Yeah, really elite lol.
                    The ironic thing is that the much smaller Haye had to fight that way against Valuev to have any chance of winning but it was still more entertaining than Fury's borefest against an old, demotivated Klitschko (whose wife was suffering severe antenatal depression at the time of the fight, and who looked like he was on the decline since the Jennings fight anyway). Fury still ran from the smaller man pretty much all night lol

And lets face it, Haye beat a prime Chisora far more impressively than Fury did, and that's even after Fury had 2 attempts against him.. lol.. it is what it is, lets face it.

Comment

Geez you make Spzilka sound like some bouncer who just started training a few months ago. He's a very solid young HW, probably the second best southpaw in the division..

Comment

Working...
                      X