No announcement yet.

TBE on Canelo rematch:" when you faced me boy, class was in session"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    Canelo looked exactly the same in the Cotto fight vs the floyd fight. Nothing new to his arsenal nothing different. Fought the exact same style, with the same strengths and sane weaknesses. Please stop with this crap. No1 believes it.
    No he didnt...he looked fuller

He looked like a zombie during the Floyd weigh in....

Even Floyds biggest fan boy BOXINGEGO mentioned this in his assessment of the weigh in..

Floyd fought a zombie...case closed

Comment

He looked like a zombie during the Floyd weigh in....Even Floyds biggest fan boy BOXINGEGO mentioned this in his assessment of the weigh in..

The bold may be true but so what, a lot of fighters look less than at weigh ins. What matters is that he looked like his normal self during the fight until he realized he was in a no win situation....he looked like a petulant child from that point on.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

He looked like a zombie during the Floyd weigh in....

Even Floyds biggest fan boy BOXINGEGO mentioned this in his assessment of the weigh in..

Hahahaha u keep telling yourself that. I'm sure u will feel better one day. Canelo got embarassed once and if it were to happen again, he'd be embarassed once again. Floyd is simply better at every single thing canelo does except for size. Canelo doesn't have a jab, takes rounds off, too inactive, can't trap for ****. Yea...same ol story. But keep making them excuses.

Comment

please like anyone with any common sense picked Canelo with his flat footed ass to beat Floyd ..

Comment

Lol, that's actually one of my favorite fights. Ortiz ran his mouth, used dirty tricks then folded when Mayweather returned the favor.....**** was classic.
            Mayweather/Ortiz was one of your favorite fights? How much boxing have you watched?

Comment

Mayweather/Ortiz was one of your favorite fights? How much boxing have you watched?
              I've watched my fair share, I liked it for the reasons mentioned. Ortiz started something then folded mentally when it got too tough. Anyone watching the fight knew he could have gotten up but decided not to.

If the situation was reversed, people would have praised him for showing Mayweather who's boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Floyd never said good things about other guys he beat? One interview? If he said PAC couldn't fight it would take away from his win. Agreed?

He also said he made it look easy! PAC is a sore loser. PAC is a poor sport! Not worthy of a rematch. He says a lot of things.
                It Is Irrelevant as to what your opinion Is on Pacquiao as he has turned out to be just as full of S**t as Floyd for the most part.

So Floyd praised Pacquiao's performance Immediately following the fight In the post fight Interview so that It wouldn't take away from his win?

If I recall correctly Floyd has made numerous positive comments about previous opponents that he has faced Including Cotto and Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                  It Is Irrelevant as to what your opinion Is on Pacquiao as he has turned out to be just as full of S**t as Floyd for the most part.

So Floyd praised Pacquiao's performance Immediately following the fight In the post fight Interview so that It wouldn't take away from his win?

If I recall correctly Floyd has made numerous positive comments about previous opponents that he has faced Including Cotto and Maidana.
                  He says a lot of things! I agree with you. When in a post fight interview did he say a guy he beat had no skill?

Things like, he was a bum, I beat a bum?

I agree they are both full of crap.

Comment

Working...
                  X