Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the classier representative of the sport - Wladimir Klitschko or David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the classier representative of the sport - Wladimir Klitschko or David Haye?

Who has been the classier and more honorable representative of the sport of boxing: David Haye or Wladimir Klitschko?
    Wladimir Klitschko
    75.86%
    David Haye
    24.14%

The poll is expired.

Wlad by far. But honestly in boxing (and life) we need both character types. The one's whom are disliked, arrogant, and not very classy; e.g David Haye, Dereck Chisora, Floyd Mayweather, Adonis Stevens, and the upmost classy individuals; Wladimir, Vitali, Nonito Donaire, Providnikov etc. Fans and media need someone to hate and love based on their outside the ring personas. It's boxing, not ballet. But yes, Wladimir is much classier so I voted him.
    Last edited by adotd; 06-20-2014, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Wlad's fighting style is absolutely disgraceful and a poor representation of boxing.

Comment

Both posed naked
        both faked injuries to get out of fights
        both fight for a living

who gives a **** about class this is ****ing boxing,what is up with these ******ed class threads?

Comment

am i the only one getting deja vu?

Comment

Wladimir is a great ambassador of the sport, a truly classy representative.

Haye, well hmmm... not so much I guess. He is a fraud to be honest.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Both posed naked
                both faked injuries to get out of fights
                both fight for a living

who gives a **** about class this is ****ing boxing,what is up with these ******ed class threads?

Comment

When i watch boxing i am not looking for a ****ing classy person, i am looking for skills and technique..and Haye by far shows more then Wlad has lately to be honest...yea Wlad win and i applaud him and think he is a top 10 heavyweight of all time..but that jab abd grab **** is no skill and no technique at all...ESPN will most likely never even show him fight again

Comment

You want class??? go watch a damn opera or go to a wine tasting convention..this is ****ing boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X