Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people constantly bring up Ponce de leon to say Broner cant be great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people constantly bring up Ponce de leon to say Broner cant be great?

Hopkins lost his 1st fight

Manny was ko'd 2 times by cab drivers

Jmm lost his 1st fight

Floyd had a tough fight with Castillo

So Broner had a tough fight it was close how the hell does that mean he cant be great???

why do people keep bringing this up like their favorite fighter never lost or struggled????dont throw rocks if you live in a glass damn house

Broner has ALOT of potential and is improving with every fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Champ
      because ******s like you are claiming he will be fighter of the decade
      why cant he be???manny was and was ko'd by 2 damn cab drivers

Comment

no different then the people who bring up Castillo for Mayweather

they need MORE reasons to HATE HIM

Broner is a better fighter now after that experience with Ponce De Leon, now he pushes forward a lot more rather then just sitting back and waiting to land that hook

Broner has excellent potential but he gotta remember, Mayweather did not turn into MONEY MAYWEATHER until much later in his career, until he was known as the BEST P4P, not before he did anything or had BIG MEGA FIGHTS

So hopefully Broner continues to work hard and take no opponents lightly because he has all of the talent in the world to be a very special fighter (like him or not)
        Last edited by sicko; 07-08-2012, 01:55 PM.

Comment

My guess is that they just don't like him and that is the only fight I know of that he did not look so good in. I don't like him either for all his showing off but his potential to be great seems to be there. He has fast hands and feet, good boxing skills, and great punching power. I know I'd better get used to him because he will probably be a champion for many years to come.

Comment

this guy will keep improving and growing as a fighter.he has a bright future

Comment

Are you sure people said he can't be great?? Or maybe there are people like me who simply say that he lost that particular fight?? But that doesn't translate into: "he can't be great".

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Are you sure people said he can't be great?? Or maybe there are people like me who simply say that he lost that particular fight?? But that doesn't translate into: "he can't be great".
                yes im very sure cause thats all i hear when he is praised.

Comment

I think he could be another mayweather. The guys only 22, youngest american to hold a belt right now.

Comment

He has great potential, but I don't know if its me or what but he comes off a little racist.

Comment

Working...
                    X