Manny dec
    27.78%
    Manny stopage
    44.44%
    Pryor stopage
    16.67%
    Pryor dec
    11.11%

Its a 50/50 fight. Pacquiao is faster and has slightly more power but Pryor is much stronger.

Comment

I don't think that much of Pryor, to be honest. I think Pacquiao would handle him. Not easily, it would be a bloody war, but I think Pacquiao is far superior.

Comment

pryor has better skills

if he slugs it out manny wins 60/40 IMO

but if pryor USEs his skills i would say pryor 70/30

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
          pryor has better skills

if he slugs it out manny wins 60/40 IMO

but if pryor USEs his skills i would say pryor 70/30
          I think that Aaron was better at looking like he could jab and move than actually doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
            I think that Aaron was better at looking like he could jab and move than actually doing it.
            whatever u say homie

Comment

Im shocked at the poll results so far. I think Pacquiao turns Pryor inside out and stops him in a nasty fight.

Pryor was typically a midrange puncher with bad defensive liabilities. Pacquiao's weakness is that he has very little inside and long range outside fighting capabilities, but when he gets that perfect distance for him its a death trap. And thats exactly what Pryor would be giving him from the beginning.

Pryor himself was a force and tough as hell, but the major problem is that Pacquiao is just way too fast for him to trade punches. Pac would get his power shots off first in almost every exchange, and thats a horrible sign.

also, when I think of Pryor vs a quick southpaw, Im always reminded of his fight against Akio Kameda, who was unranked and lightly regarded but still was able to drop Pryor and hit him multiple times with flush straight left hands. Pryor just fought too reckless.

Comment

I don't think anyone beats Pacquiao in a firefight, and Pryor certainly wouldn't. Great fight, unbelievably entertaining fight, I'm going Pacquiao by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I don't think anyone beats Pacquiao in a firefight, and Pryor certainly wouldn't. Great fight, unbelievably entertaining fight, I'm going Pacquiao by decision.
                  Erik Morales did

But I think that Pacquiao was a more refined shootout kinda guy than Pryor, and his handspeed would carry him to a win. I definitely don't think Pac is invincible though.

Comment

I've had Pacquiao UD in this fight for quite sometime now.

Comment

Working...
                    X