The worst kind of troll is......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worst kind of troll is......

A pretentious troll.

a dude who thinks he knows everything and must enlighten the rest of us. When in reality he doesnt know ****...and probably the **** he knows was taught to him by his know it all friends or a individual they idolize.

I would rather a mother ****er come in and tell me all jews should burn in hell and the holocaust didnt happen instead of a guy trying to act like he has a PhD in everything.

****ing joke squad kids

i think i know who youre talkin about.

Comment

Originally posted by Valero Is God View Post
      i think i know who youre talkin about.
      you probably do...he isnt hard to spot

Comment

but there are more than one....some worse than others

Comment

Uh oh shots were fired.

Comment

thread starter let me school you on some real **** which u already probably know and that is that the worst kind of troll out there is A pretentious troll.

a dude who thinks he knows everything and must enlighten the rest of us. When in reality he doesnt know ****...and probably the **** he knows was taught to him by his know it all friends or a individual they idolize.

I would rather a mother ****er come in and tell me all jews should burn in hell and the holocaust didnt happen instead of a guy trying to act like he has a PhD in everything.

****ing joke squad kids

Comment

and no im not talkin about Loccy.

even though me and that lad may have words he isnt all that bad in reality until he starts throwing around the fat yank **** but he does it just to get a rise

Comment

Originally posted by Mangler Sr View Post
                thread starter let me school you on some real **** which u already probably know and that is that the worst kind of troll out there is A pretentious troll.

****ing joke squad kids

you might get banned again oaktownghost

Comment

Oaktown what did you get banned for in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by Valero Is God View Post
                    you might get banned again oaktownghost
                    why did you snitch on me?

Comment

Working...
                    X