Ever lose your composure at work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    Remember this?
    Be so cool if I could do it in real life.

Never saw that before. That was great!

Comment

yes with a co worker at my previous job. what a wise bastard. hes blood related to my boss though thats why he acts like hes one of the boss.

Comment

DayMan here,

All the time, yesterday after screaming at me to clean the toilets for the 3rd time in the same day i had enough. So to get back at Dennis i dug up his dead Mother and made love to her, that'll teach him.

Posted from Paddy's Pub

Comment

Most trouble at work happens when you get workers taking advantage of people they think they can walk over. There's probably as much bullying in places of work than there is in schools. I hear the word ''assertiveness'' being used a hell of a lot now, in an attempt to give these people advice. But in reality, it's common sense. You either decide to be walked over or you don't.

The common mistake is usually when people think they're being assertive when they're actually being aggressive. Certain people are just too grumpy and easily irritated to work with others, so they're usually self employed if they're in work.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
            Most trouble at work happens when you get workers taking advantage of people they think they can walk over. There's probably as much bullying in places of work than there is in schools. I hear the word ''assertiveness'' being used a hell of a lot now, in an attempt to give these people advice. But in reality, it's common sense. You either decide to be walked over or you don't.

The common mistake is usually when people think they're being assertive when they're actually being aggressive. Certain people are just too grumpy and easily irritated to work with others, so they're usually self employed if they're in work.
            There is some guy at work who is a right twat he is always talking down to people and when i ever talk to him he says i am being ****ty I also caught him hitting my wing mirror in the car park, i tell you i will hit that fat ****er one day.

Comment

Working...
            X