Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever declined a happy ending in a message parlor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever declined a happy ending in a message parlor?

It was 3 years ago. I decided after a long day of work, my sleep feels like **** and decided that a message parlor would be nice.

So I got to the parlor. The messager was a nice looking woman, nicely built, and is nice at the face and booty department. She looked to be like 36-37 years old. She was probably a mother or a single mother since her stomach was a bit soft and there was a little bit of stretch marks under.

Then after a bit of 15 minute I got hard and start to stir a bit because I was so aroused. Then she noticed and starts to talk about one of their "Specials" further upstairs, where only customers and their messager only gets to be near with. She says it's only 200 dollars an hour or something and says that I shouldn't be so worried about the money since mostly it last for 300 minutes. I knew what she meant and I thought about it, I wasn't getting a lot of sex either. But still I declined and said "sorry I got to stay faithful".

And ever since then I regretted declining that ****. And worse things worse I wasn't able to go back there since the message parlor closed in the next month after.

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    It was 3 years ago. I decided after a long day of work, my sleep feels like **** and decided that a message parlor would be nice.

So I got to the parlor. The messager was a nice looking woman, nicely built, and is nice at the face and booty department. She looked to be like 36-37 years old. She was probably a mother or a single mother since her stomach was a bit soft and there was a little bit of stretch marks under.

Then after a bit of 15 minute I got hard and start to stir a bit because I was so aroused. Then she noticed and starts to talk about one of their "Specials" further upstairs, where only customers and their messager only gets to be near with. She says it's only 200 dollars an hour or something and says that I shouldn't be so worried about the money since mostly it last for 300 minutes. I knew what she meant and I thought about it, I wasn't getting a lot of sex either. But still I declined and said "sorry I got to stay faithful".

And ever since then I regretted declining that ****. And worse things worse I wasn't able to go back there since the message parlor closed in the next month after.
    Yo! As Christians we need eschew such things! I hope you repented the following Sunday at church.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post

I've never been to a message parlour, is this where they store texts and emails etc

Comment

I didn't decline it :wank: Funnily enough I've been for half a dozen Thai massages over there and only 1 of them actually offered it. The soapy massage places do (plus a lot more) but you know, and they know, what you're going in for in those places.

Comment

$200 an hour for a happy ending massage is steep. Might as well just get a hooker.

I joke a lot, but I've actually never went to a massage place for a happy ending. I'm not above paying for sex since I've done it, I'm just not really a massage guy. But if I did get one, I would be the one begging for the happy ending, whether they give them or not.

Ask B.UTLER, he's an expert on this topic. He's get happy ending massages every week.

Comment

Funny thing is this just happened a few weeks back before I left Korea. Woman was half way into the massage and asked if I'd like "another massage" to which i replied "nah i'm good". I could tell though that she kind of thought I didn't know what she was talking about. So about 20 minutes later she is massaging my shoulders and asks "You sure you wouldn't like a hand job?" I said "Yeah i'm sure, no thanks." And that was that

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Funny thing is this just happened a few weeks back before I left Korea. Woman was half way into the massage and asked if I'd like "another massage" to which i replied "nah i'm good". I could tell though that she kind of thought I didn't know what she was talking about. So about 20 minutes later she is massaging my shoulders and asks "You sure you wouldn't like a hand job?" I said "Yeah i'm sure, no thanks." And that was that

You missed out one hell of a tug job I bet

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

You missed out one hell of a tug job I bet
                I knew she was up to something too. Good looking woman as well. When she was massaging my legs she tried to be all slick and brush up against it. From that point in the massage I knew she would ask or kinda make a move to do it.

Trying to stay on that straight and narrow path though bro

Comment

I knew she was up to something too. Good looking woman as well. When she was massaging my legs she tried to be all slick and brush up against it. From that point in the massage I knew she would ask or kinda make a move to do it.

No doubt I feel you

But for research purposes how could I find this parlor?

Comment

Bruh you got some strong ass self control, just EASILY saying "Nah I'm good" to a good looking woman in an erotic situation. Me on the other hand was fuming on trying to not say yes to a MILF that massaged my back.

Comment

Working...
                    X