No announcement yet.

No one has fought more high level fights in their careers than Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
    Notice you get a bunch of pacf@gs with sandy vaginas itt.....Pacquiao is nowhere near Floyd's level and they cant stand it.
    Pacquaio is not even in the conversation as being close to Mayweather anymore. Manny had a great career in his own right and is probably top 50 all time, but he's not even close to Floyd.

And yeah, 90% of anyone who ranks Floyd outside the top 10 is a Pacquiao fan or just a hater. Very few can make an honest case for 10 fighters to be above Mayweather.

Comment

After guys like Pac retire and his nutjob fans stop caring about boxing, Floyd will be looked at much more positively for his in ring accomplishments...

The guy has a crazy resume, and is an ATG...he will be remembered in history as just that

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        People treat OTHER unbeaten records with suspicion but not Floyd's. It's illogical to make that statement when he's fought prime Canelo and prime Cotto when he himself was past-prime.

For me Floyd is 49-0 with a legit 49 wins. The 2nd half of his career was impressive af considering he use to weigh-in at 129.5 half way into his career.

My all-time top 5 are

1. Floyd Mayweather
        2. Sugar Ray Robinson
        3. Archie Moore
        4. Muhammad Ali
        5. Julio Cesar Chavez
        Ha ha, lol,. Nelo weren't prime and neither was Miguel. Cw nelo.
        Duran beat prime Barkley coming off win over hearns

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          It's funny how you make all these statements without giving actual proof of anyone with a better record.

Please name me 1 fighter with a better record then Floyd and then list his top 24 opponents. Waiting.....

Comment

fact is fraud jr hasn't fought a fighter in his prime. most of the time fraud jr waits on fighters to get old inside the ring then fight them.

that's fraud jr resume, wait for a fighter to get old inside the ring, then beats a woman and/or a security guard to get a lot of hate make a big deal about it... then fights an out of prime fighter.

then rinse and repeat!

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
              It's funny how you make all these statements without giving actual proof of anyone with a better record.

Please name me 1 fighter with a better record then Floyd and then list his top 24 opponents. Waiting.....
              PACs best of era. Get over it. There's many with better resume than Floyd. Floyd us as high as he is cos of his smarts.
              But he just vwasnt prepared to use his smarts against opposition whilst giving advantages away.
              Your supposed to give advantages away and still win, time after time. Then we know your good and wsorthy of praise.

Comment

PACs best of era. Get over it. There's many with better resume than Floyd. Floyd us as high as he is cos of his smarts.
                But he just vwasnt prepared to use his smarts against opposition whilst giving advantages away.
                Your supposed to give advantages away and still win, time after time. Then we know your good and wsorthy of praise.
                Still waiting for the proof....

Comment

A Pactard having the temerity to scoff about catchweights.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    No Oscar has except he lost a lot of them
                    But he also fought them at their prime peak in most cases. Floyd cannot say the same in most cases.

Comment

I posted this a few days ago, not related to Floyd:

He fought prime or very near prime:
                      Hopkins
                      Tito
                      Quartey
                      Mosley
                      Pac
                      Floyd
                      Vargas
                      G. Hernandez
                      Strum

I'm even counting Chavez and Whitaker. I could also throw Gatti on there but not I don't consider him an A list fighter but surely more of one when DLH faced him than Floyd did.

Comment

Working...
                      X