No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Stops Conor McGregor in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ea22 View Post
    When McGregor gassed Floyd started improving, he looked like **** for many more rounds than he should have(that being said McGregor's cardio is ****ing embarrassing). He also got hurt to the body by McGregor when Byrd pulled them apart for no reason. Overall for a man who likes to call himself TBE he looked like anything but. A shallow victory for boxing and deep down everyone here knows this.
    It's called a low blow sonny. Get a pair of eyes, and a brain while you're at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post

Floyd ****ing carried this sparring match for 10 rounds.
      And the Oscar goes too....

Comment

• Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
        typical turdweather snoozefest, he turned his back what 15 times and nothing was done? ref was 100 percent on his side.
        Listening to biased commentary instead of using your eyes I see.

Floyd never turned his back even once!

Floyd stays facing the direction he was facing when the fighters began exchanging, it's the opponent that clinches his waist and then moves around him, think that they'll nail Floyd when he tries to wriggle free or turn around.

Instead Floyd stays in his position and covers his head. Then the commentators claim he turned his back even though you can clearly see he never even turned, he just stayed in his position and covered up.

Rewatch it and see for yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
          See my point is you can come foward with speed and quickness.

Floyds legs and hand speed looked very much like Benard Hopkins tonight.

I think its a bad look that Mcgregor did as well as he did.
          But nobody beats father time, I just wish Mayweather was able to admit father time instead of the excuse that it was the game plan.
          People interpret fights how they want to see it, I don't think McGregor did well at all I think Floyd played with him at will and the class difference was very apparent as we all knew it would be.

Conor was blowing out of his arse from round 4 onwards and Floyd looked to be cruising in 2nd gear all night and if he upped the levels would have taken him out earlier...easy work..hopefully now the McGregor fanboys can stfu and realise that their boy can't really punch at all in boxing terms.

Also it looked so apparent Conor was there for his huge payday imo he looked like he was ready to quit.

Comment

• McGregor was game, but anyone who truly believed that this was not the inevitable outcome DKSAB, or MMA for that matter.

Floyd is basically stealing a living by selling this ****, he has done more financial harm to the black communities than crack cocaine in the eighties did!

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
              Floyd is basically stealing a living by selling this ****, he has done more financial harm to the black communities than crack cocaine in the eighties did!
              This is just a dumb statement. You're an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
                So what, he did that with maidana and Cotto and those were some tough fights
                Cotto was not a tough fight. Mayweather literally carried Cotto like he did Connor.

Before you go on a rampage, watch the fight again. Look at the first five rounds, how silent the crowd is and how much Floyd is utterly outboxing cotto from the outside.

Then from the sixth to the 10th, Floyd, for no reason at all, starts fighting flat footed and trading with Cotto on the inside, he's still nailing him off course but Cotto is making contact now so the Cotto crowd (which is like the whole arena) gets into it and they think their man is winning.

Then in the second half of the tenth round, eleventh, and twelfth round Floyd starts fighting on the outside again and nails cotto with leads and counters, almost dropping/stopping him in the process.

Cotto was carried, plain and simple.

Maidana was a tougher than expected, but clearly lost. Floyd landed more punches over all and landed the much cleaner, and harder punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  This is just a dumb statement. You're an idiot.
                  Floyd fans be like "it's like, when he rich, we rich doe"

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                    Floyd fans be like "it's like, when he rich, we rich doe"
                    Oh really? I haven't heard anyone say that. Maybe you want to quote someone saying that.

Meanwhile, you're still an idiot.

Comment

• Man conor really got on that bike man. After 3 rounds he went in survival mode made Floyd look iron mike. Conor h0ed out. What's the point of having a 20 lb advantage if you're going to run?

Comment

Working...
                      X