Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fans Ignore Floyd Mayweather To Get To Anthony Joshua (Especially The Women)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua is a FAR bigger star in the UK.

This was Floyd's event in name only, people showed up to meet Joshua. He's a bigger name here as well as being everything Floyd isn't; personable, likeable and humble.

I loved Mayweather as a fighter, but he's not the type of person you'd be interested in meeting. He could host a meet and greet in my back garden and I wouldn't go.
    Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 05-23-2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      Joshua is a FAR bigger star in the UK.

This was Floyd's event in name only, people showed up to meet Joshua. He's a bigger name here as well as being everything Floyd isn't; personable, likeable and humble.

I loved Mayweather as a fighter, but he's not the type of person you'd be interested in meeting. He could host a meet and greet in my back garden and I wouldn't go.
      AJ is a massive star no doubt but Floyd has been a boxer since the 90s.. I think he's still slightly more popular than AJ. That’s because AJ has recently became a huge star and his popularity is still growing.. by the end of the year once he’s had the rematch with Vlad heel be bigger than Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
        Mayweather's time is ova mate.
        Nah.. If AJ wasn't there all the women would be all over Mayweather.

He's just next to the wrong guy if he's trying to stand out.. The 6ft 6 dude will always stand out more.

Comment

Why would women be keen on meeting a woman beater?

Comment

You guys live to see Floyd get embarrassed lol...

Next best thing knowing he'll never take an L in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post
              Who cares about meeting some manlet when you can meet a jacked manmore like AJ
              Who's the hot bitch in your sig?

Comment

Working...
              X