Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman on fighting Porter: He is bullying 140 llbers at 147 my hool will land

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Thurman on fighting Porter: He is bullying 140 llbers at 147 my hool will land

Thurman is so odd, but I like to see his fights

Comment

Originally posted by microMXL View Post
      Thurman is so odd, but I like to see his fights
      Hegives good interviews and for the most part he is accessible to his fans...I like his attitude and style....He is gonna hurt porter with those body shots and his counter shots....IDK but he always reminded me of a welterweight david Haye

Comment

I think Porter beats him. Showtime is too physical, too busy and too tough although I feel that Thurman is the superior boxer. Having said that, Thurman is not gritty enough to beat Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          I think Porter beats him. Showtime is too physical, too busy and too tough although I feel that Thurman is the superior boxer. Having said that, Thurman is not gritty enough to beat Porter.
          you don't have to be gritty when you're not getting hit clean.

Showtime is strong but he is also predictable. I never understood why fighters bounce on their toes while standing in one spot...very bad habit...once youre feet leave the ground, you are more vulnerable to get caught off balance...Brook and others took advantage of this flaw and so will Thurman

Porter is strong but he isn't what I'd call a puncher. He grinds you down. Guerrero has better technique, a better jab and longer reach than Porter which is why he got some good work done working Thurman to the ropes and inside

Porter doesn't throw short enough punches and doesn't have a good enough jab to land enough to make it a punch up

If Thurman chooses to box, he clearly beats Porter....If he makes it a fight it will be closer but his athleticism, countepunching and bodypunching will keep Porter at bay long enough for him to eke out a tough decision

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            Hegives good interviews and for the most part he is accessible to his fans...I like his attitude and style....He is gonna hurt porter with those body shots and his counter shots....IDK but he always reminded me of a welterweight david Haye
            Its the haircut lol.

Its a toss up imo.

Guerrero was able to hurt Keith and i think i remember collazo having a little success too. The mauling of Porter is gonna be tough to stop. No KO in this one. I think Porter has a good shot to win. Fan of both though.

Comment

Thurman picked on washed up Collazo after Khan had recently slaughtered Collazo. Thurman has some nerve criticizing Porter's opponents. Surely Broner is a better and more dangerous opponent than Collazo even if Broner is a 140 pounder. Porter has a good chance to win. That's one reason why Porter vs. Thurman is a good fight. Two top 5 or 6 welterweights finally fighting each other. Thurman is the favorite but I don't think he is a huge betting favorite. He might be a two to one favorite but Porter can win.

Comment

****ing weirdo yous a bum, your power is the only thing bailing you out against C level fighters lmfao. Porter is gonna Malliangi your ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                  Its the haircut lol.

Its a toss up imo.

Guerrero was able to hurt Keith and i think i remember collazo having a little success too. The mauling of Porter is gonna be tough to stop. No KO in this one. I think Porter has a good shot to win. Fan of both though.
                  His is hair, but also the way he fights....athletic puncher, underrated defense, good legs and head movement and similar punch technique

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
                    ****ing weirdo yous a bum, your power is the only thing bailing you out against C level fighters lmfao. Porter is gonna Malliangi your ass!
                    Put your point up if you really that confident i got thurman winning by Ko

Comment

Working...
                    X