No announcement yet.

"You're a very nice person for a colored man"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] "You're a very nice person for a colored man"

This is what a old lady told me at the gym. I didn't how to react so I just thank you and walked away. I'm still shocked that she said this. How would you react?

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
    This is what a old lady told me at the gym. I didn't how to react so I just thank you and walked away. I'm still shocked that she said this. How would you react?
    Tell her you're happily married but you are flattered. Then enjoy her trying to talk her way out of it.

Comment

Think of the implication her statement is saying about colored men trigg.

Comment

Who says "colored person" these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post

old people are stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Who says "colored person" these days?
            She was old so...

I wouldn't do or say ****. She was old. Death would get her back for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              She was old so...

I wouldn't do or say ****. She was old. Death would get her back for me.
              Exactly.

There's nothing you can do or say to a person in a situation like that except to do what Trigg did and walk away. Old people just come from a time and place where racism was widely accepted as normal behavior.

I've always thought of it as a pretty lame excuse for the behavior, though : Just because you come from a time and place where something that is entirely disgusting was openly embraced doesn't make the practice itself any less disgusting, and it doesn't excuse you from lowering yourself to it's level, either.

Be an individual, not part of the crowd. Or in other words....

Comment

I'm not colored but if she said something similar but instead says "for a Hispanic", i'd laugh and say thanks. Then i'd get her number, meet up with her so she can suck my Latino dick. I will just stare at her, like "Yeah, you racist white old b-tch, what were you saying earlier? How's my dick in your mouth feel?" in my head.

I'm kidding. Damn, that was nasty. I really wouldn't do that, but I thought about it, so that's it, it makes me nasty. Was she really old? Was she like "she could still suck dick" type of old, or was she good for nothing old? how old are we talking here.

Comment

I apologize to all readers about my disgusting post. I respect my elders and meant no harm. I'm disgusted at myself.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I apologize to all readers about my disgusting post. I respect my elders and meant no harm. I'm disgusted at myself.
                    It's ok, Kev.

We've all been there

Comment

Working...
                    X