Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers that get excess hate!! rainboes aint right!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
    TO be fair Khan brings a lot of hate on himself.

He does always want to fight the best so fair play but he's far too arrogant and believes himself to be something he's not. Believes that he's one the best P4P fighters in the world and that he can beat Floyd or Pacquaio considering the flaws he has as a boxer is unreal. Also he does always make excuses as to why he's lost.
    So, he's terrible for having confidence? So he should instead say "I think I'm only a top 140lber, and that I should stay as far away from the best fighters in the world (who happen to be near my weight class)"

Doesn't make sense... If he wasn't confident, he'd have ducked a lot more people... Then what would u have said??

His poor defense is more to do with Roach, and with his own confidence in his offense... But now that he's learned a lesson, let's see where things go...

In the end, he's still one of the more talented fighters in the world, and unlike Ortiz, who literally has everything Pacquiao himself has (minus chin and brain), Khan can actually go places with it.

Comment

All 3 kinda deserve it actually!

Why? Mostly because of their super annoying fanbase which hyped the hell out of these guys and was ready to make them ALL TIME GREATS before they even accomplished anything

2 of them already been EXPOSED and it is Ironic how both Fanbases have been Quiet since both of their fighters got KNOCKED THE FUK OUT this year lol...I haven't heard anything from Bute or Khan fans since, which I find to be HILARIOUS!

It just goes to show that a lot of times people be in it mostly for PRIDE and not because they are Boxing Fans, once the PRIDE has been damages by watching their guy get DESTROYED, they just disappear and they don't care about boxing as much anymore

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
        Damn near every boxer has a reason to be "hated" by a segment of the population. If he isn't being "hated on" then he isn't relevant in the sport. You name the fighter and I'll give you a valid reason he may be disliked. It is what it is. The GOAT Muhammad Ali might've been the most hated fighter of all time as well. It's not until they're dead, gone, or past their prime that we look back and think: "damn I wish there was someone like him now".

Cotto: Quitter
        Margo: DoucheBag cheater
        Floyd: Inactivity
        Manny: Company Schill
        Sergio: Wont test himself at SMW
        JCC Jr: spoiled lazy brat
        Khan: all mouth no chin
        Mares: low blow artist
        K Bros: Boring
        Canelo: Fights blown up Jr Welters
        Broner: Conceited
        Berto: roid head

Etc, Etc, etc

It's like a stereotype; its based on a sliver of truth but generally speaking its untrue.

You can also add Donaire on that list, a lot of people are hating on him for stupid reasons as well.

Comment

I like Khan... People forget that he was destroying Garcia before the KO (or the knockdown at least) so for them to say he sucks and knock him out of top star contention, it just goes to show how many band-wagoners and nothing more there are

Bute... Don't hate him don't love him... Don't care

Canelo really has not fought anyone special yet... That's just reality... He tried so u can't entirely throw it in his face, but I can't figure how the Kirkland fight died, someone has to explain that one to me... And there's no way Lopez was the best opponent at the time... With that kind of track record, and that kind of experience, I can see a devastating loss in his future

Comment

i think all fighters receive excess hate tbh. ppl expect way too much of them. then again some fighters are just bad for the sport and its hard to see someone damage something you love. ppl still cross the line though.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
              All 3 kinda deserve it actually!

Why? Mostly because of their super annoying fanbase which hyped the hell out of these guys and was ready to make them ALL TIME GREATS before they even accomplished anything

2 of them already been EXPOSED and it is Ironic how both Fanbases have been Quiet since both of their fighters got KNOCKED THE FUK OUT this year lol...I haven't heard anything from Bute or Khan fans since, which I find to be HILARIOUS!

It just goes to show that a lot of times people be in it mostly for PRIDE and not because they are Boxing Fans, once the PRIDE has been damages by watching their guy get DESTROYED, they just disappear and they don't care about boxing as much anymore
              Says the guy with 'Cuban invasion' in his sig

And i don't understand why having a fanbase that hypes them up means they deserve hate

One of the dumbest posts i've ever read

Comment

Originally posted by maverickuk2 View Post
                Amir Khan - has fought everyone in his division that hasn't ducked him, trains extremely hard and fights even though he has a very weak chin. looses so he changes trainer to move his career forward. I respect him in the ring!! cry's and makes excuses when he looses

Lucian Bute - Until Carl Froch, was undefeated with a 30 - 0 record with 24 KO. Agreed to a two fight contract with Carl Froch putting his IBF belt on the line. Bute was gracious through out the whole build up but was also very gracious in defeat. Has since made his comeback fight. Padded record with home town wins and poor refereeing "Andrade"

Canelo Alvarez - Undefeated with wins such as Mosley, Lopez, Cintron and Gomez. Has an exciting fighting style and is a big draw and is still young. Looks for tougher challenges and calls them out in the media* *not been matched properly and hasn't had a real test to date.

What do you guys think? Excess hate or deserved hate?
                The hate against Khan is deserved... everything you said plus he talks too damn much and isn't humble enough. Needs to cancel his twitter account.

Don't really see much hate against Bute. I mean it's there, but it's not pervasive.

That Ginger also deserves hate... because everything he has is undeserved. He never paid his dues and is getting to the top just cause he's a Mexican Ginger. Even though he's a decent boxer, the kind of attention he's getting is unwarranted.

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                Victor Ortiz is another guy people have excess hate for. Not sure why. He's an exciting fighter. I can admit though, he does let his feelings get the best of him. I think mentally he's not all there. If he was he would be way more dangerous.
                ORtiz deserves hate too... for quitting. He put up a great fight against Berto and I thought put to rest his quitting ways, but then quit again. Garcia should've known he is a lil b*tch and threw in the towel.

Comment

I don't understand the hate. What they say and do outside the ring is their business. None of them are ducks. You gotta be an idiot to believe they've been the ones picking their fights at the beginning and at this stage of their careers. They're no different from Haymon fighters. They could have fought better fighters particularly Canelo. Blame GBP.

Comment

I think alot of fighters get hate because of their fan base - khan, bute, klitchko's and any one that d1ck rides "the next big thing".

Comment

Khan and Alvarez bring this hate on themselves. Khan for never shutting up and saying constant stupid things, and Alvarez for his competition. They deserve the criticism they receive.

Comment

Working...
                      X