Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is NASA racist against African-Americans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    I agree.

And African countries like Zimbabwe and Kenya should start up their OWN space programs, like China has.
    Wtf would Zimbabwe's space program be? Two ladders taped together?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      lmao!!!!
      you're the type that shouldn't own firearms.....
      dude shouldn't even be allowed to eat hard candy unsupervised.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        LMAO!!!!!

thats ****ed up

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          well it might take more than two.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            ya think? i've heard about a few intelligent blacks. have you??
            NASA can't **** around with all this 'Affirmative Action' crap. So much is at stake with an organisation such as NASA - BIG money. You can't go employing people, simply to fill a quota (to please NAACP & other black groups). The best man is needed for the job.

I am always struck by the advancements the white man continues to make, in this world (and the universe). It won't be long until the white man colonizes an entire planet, and whites will have an entire solar system to themselves! It's absolutely incredible!

Comment

Originally posted by War For 94 View Post
              Go live in the Congo. See how that works out for you. I'm sure you'll want to stay there, rather than return to the USA. LOL
              Learn the history about Congo before you speak, and what the CIA and Belgium done to the country

That said America is built on the blood, sweat, tear and death of thousands of African Americans. Their blood is what significances the red in the America flag, the blue is the heartache they felt for centuries. This is their land, they should have congregate somewhere and crave up their own nation and Hispanics and Whites should do the same. I am certain Russia and China would be willingly to arm and train future African American militia, 40 million strong would overwhelm America and bring the great Satan to its knee.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                Learn the history about Congo before you speak, and what the CIA and Belgium done to the country

That said America is built on the blood, sweat, tear and death of thousands of African Americans. Their blood is what significances the red in the America flag, the blue is the heartache they felt for centuries. This is their land, they should have congregate somewhere and crave up their own nation and Hispanics and Whites should do the same. I am certain Russia and China would be willingly to arm and train future African American militia, 40 million strong would overwhelm America and bring the great Satan to its knee.
                straight outta of the looney bin!!! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post

LMAO you're funny.

Comment

Originally posted by War For 94 View Post

I am always struck by the advancements the white man continues to make, in this world (and the universe). It won't be long until the white man colonizes an entire planet, and whites will have an entire solar system to themselves! It's absolutely incredible!
                    you've been watching to many Star War movies....

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                      all the Chinese and Russians want to do with Africa is exploit resources, i dont believe they give a **** about anyone over there
                      Pretty much. No one gives a **** about blacks. Never have, never will. BOOM! THERE GOES A 'TRUTH-BOMB'.

Comment

Working...
                      X