Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were Ali who would you rather fight? Norton or Frazier?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though I would know Norton is a harder match up I would fight Norton.

Because I know that whether I won or lose I will be put in some serious pain with Fraizer.

As for what Ali would actually do? He would probably fight them both on the same night if he could.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      But to beat Frazier he had to go through sheer hell, the closest thing to death as he said himself. Frazier was a little Ball of **** U Up!
      As opposed to having your jaw broken in the first(?) and fighting Norton (who had a hurtful and repetitive jab) for fourteen? It's hardly the difference between night and day.

Comment

You'd take worse punishment more often than not in with Frazier, but it has to be said, Ali at least beat Frazier by a fairly convincing margin once --- Super-Fight II --- he never did the same with Norton.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Blue Yonda View Post
          You'd take worse punishment more often than not in with Frazier, but it has to be said, Ali at least beat Frazier by a fairly convincing margin once --- Super-Fight II --- he never did the same with Norton.
          He did the same kind of thing with Norton in the second fight i think.

Comment

for m personal well be being id prefer norton. frazier has my number.

Comment

Originally posted by young_robbed View Post
              He did the same kind of thing with Norton in the second fight i think.
              All opinion, I suppose, but I thought he beat Frazier 8-4 in the rematch, & I had him squeaking by Norton on a single point surplus in their second clash.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugwump View Post
                As opposed to having your jaw broken in the first(?) and fighting Norton (who had a hurtful and repetitive jab) for fourteen? It's hardly the difference between night and day.
                Frazier could pop a left hook through a brick wall.....Norton could maybe pop a zit: Big difference slamming into your ribcage.

Poet

Comment

Ken Norton will make you very frustrated and irritated that you can't fight your fight. Frazier will put you in the hospital and make you regret that you ever started Boxing. I pick Norton.

Comment

A prime Frazier asks Ali more question than Norton does IMO

Comment

Working...
                    X