Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em Triple-header #16, #17, #18 Saturday April 21, 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I changed from Broner, to Vargas, back to Broner again and the last time I changed it I thought "You know, you should make this a draw, right?"

ugh

Comment

• Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
      otrocubiche
      frampton decision close
      davis ko mid x2
      broner/vargas draw
      going for broke here
      Nice pick :ANYWORD:

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        ShoulderRoll,Frampton,Decision,Close,2X
        ShoulderRoll,Davis,KO,MID,3X
        ShoulderRoll,Vargas,Decision,Close
        Yo. What's good with that Federal Reserve discussion?

Comment

My reasoning was that Vargas was going to win but boxing needs broner more than Vargas so at least they'll give him the draw, but we all know that all that is B's, took a shot in the dark and it stuck
          good pick, i thought it would be very close but dont have the balls to pick a draw lol

Comment

• Thank you all guys, we all know that was a lucky guess.
            Thing is i live in vegas and never bet on boxing because of the corruption around it, it's really hard to put money forward when you know that even if you are right you are most likely going to get screwed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              Ummm. Current odds lie about 4.5/1 on Donaire and about 6/1 on Cuellar at a workable average.

We'll have to sort this out for future Pick 'ems. Do we take the closing odds or those at the time we make the pick 'em?

The multiplier kicks in according to the current rules at 5/1 and is 0.25 x the betting odds. So a 6/1 would give a 1.5x mult. etc.

I'm not sure how many people play to the mults but I'm inclined to say update the front page and indicate the multiplier as things stand right now (ie no mult on Donaire and 1.5x on Cuellar). That sound OK to you?
              I think the odds should be used from the date that you all establish the pick em. They do have a tendency to fluctuate quite a bit right before the fight. Just an opinion

Comment

Thank you all guys, we all know that was a lucky guess.
                Thing is i live in vegas and never bet on boxing because of the corruption around it, it's really hard to put money forward when you know that even if you are right you are most likely going to get screwed.
                Very true way to assess it bro

Comment

Bbbbbet
                  I hear you brother
                  Story of my life
                  Thank god i don’t live in Vegas
                  I’d be on the street lol

Comment

• Anyway way to have big balls and go with the draw
                    Guess lucky whatever you still had the guts to lay it down
                    That for sure that for sure

Comment

nice picks my man

Comment

Working...
                      X