Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are boxing fans so damn negative???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are boxing fans so damn negative???

I've never seen any other sport in which fans trash fighters on such a continuous basis. Seems like no matter what the fighters do or who they fight boxing fans are never happy. SMH

We have every reason to be unhappy with how this sport is run. It's the only sport in the world we don't know who the best is. We call fights that should be happening 'fantasy match ups'...
    Last edited by John Locke; 11-08-2016, 09:19 PM.

Comment

yeah!!!! everyone should just STFU and eat up these turd sandwiches and act like they are delicious

Comment

90% of boxing right now is focused on what fights AREN'T happening.

Fans are tired of it.

Comment

I hear ya fellas but what can we as fans do (besides NOT ordering BS PPVs)?

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
            I've never seen any other sport in which fans trash fighters on such a continuous basis. Seems like no matter what the fighters do or who they fight boxing fans are never happy. SMH
            okay okay tell me who insulted your fighter and what they said, I will talk to them, but im gonna tell you like im gonna tell him both you guys need to learn how to play nice and behave or else both you guys gonna go on time out.

Comment

it's cause top fighters aren't fighting each other

Comment

Because being an ungrateful, condescending, whiny **** is a form of entertainment for most around here.

It actually seems to be the same for most sports in general. For some strange reason those that can't be professional athletes always think they know better than those that actually are or have been.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
                  I hear ya fellas but what can we as fans do (besides NOT ordering BS PPVs)?
                  Maybe we should start a petition to hbo and showtime of current subscribers. Send it to them letting them know that have 3 months. If they don't start giving us quality. We will cancel. Just a thought.

Comment

Born losers its that simple above all ignorance: most of these so called fans dont understand the structure of the sport ; whats a sanctioning body what protocol is followed to determine what fight is ordered....they come here on this board and dont know ****! but they do know who is very very very....very popular......Oh look its dat triple GGG guy! when is Floyd coming back? We been seeing the best fight the best!!!! Pac-May happened! , Klitscko-Fury happened! , Usk-Glowaki happened! Crawford-Postol happened!!! Chocolatito-Cuadras Happened!!! Yamanaka-Moreno Happened!!! Ward-Kovalev coming soon!!! Walters-Loma Happening --- STFU!!! You b*tch ass fake mofos!

Comment

Working...
                    X