Tony Stark to Be Replaced by Black Woman as Marvel's Comic Book Iron Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Good news!

It's about time we had more African-American superheroes.
    WHAT??!! This is an Eid's miracle, the mighty ALLAH has bestow miracle upon us in this holiest day.

Subahanallah, la ilaha ilallah. that's it i'm gonna convert back to Islam

Comment

Sharquisha Stark

Comment

Shaniqua Stark
        T'Oni Stark
        Shaniqua Stark
        La'Tonia Stark

Marvel Comics suck right now. Captain America is black, Thor is a girl, Spider-Man is afro-rican or dominican or some shit, Hulk is a hipster millennial Asian kid and Ice Man from the X-Men is gay.

They're trying to pander to the Beta, gay, hipster, millennial, SJW crowd. It's stupid.
        Last edited by Death_Adder; 07-07-2016, 07:41 AM.

Comment

She gonna take off the Iron Man suit after saving the day & a cop is gonna shoot her. Shortest comic book series ever.

Comment

Change gender and race all in one sweep. 2 birds with one stone to be extra PC and keep some fussy people happy.

Real seamless character development. I shan't be watching anymore of that then. If they f**k with Hulk, we riot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              This trend of changing superheroes to minorities is so stupid... I wish they would create new superheros instead of just recasting them.
              I think like most for-profit media stuff, the controversy of remaking the character is the intent.

Just making a new black female superhero would go unnoticed. Nothing to argue about.

Switching the gender/race of an existing superhero is guaranteed to go viral (as you can see).

Comment

The world circles the drain with all the wussification and pc horse****

Comment

I'm still waiting for a gay/Asian Superman with a transgender/black Wonder Woman sidekick. A lot of sexual tension and innuendos between the two.

Gotta cover as many demographics as possible. That'll stir controversy and sell comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Iron Maiden
                    I wonder if Iron Maiden Will change Eddie to a black femal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                      Change gender and race all in one sweep. 2 birds with one stone to be extra PC and keep some fussy people happy.

Real seamless character development. I shan't be watching anymore of that then. If they f**k with Hulk, we riot.
                      They already made him an Asian millennial hipster. Possible ****sexual

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      I'm still waiting for a gay/Asian Superman with a transgender/black Wonder Woman sidekick. A lot of sexual tension and innuendos between the two.

Gotta cover as many demographics as possible. That'll stir controversy and sell comics.
                      DC is going to do that. A Chinese Superman and I think I read somewhere also an Asian Wonder Woman.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-am...n-yang-n547246

Comment

Working...
                      X