Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG-Monroe AVG 1.338M, Peak 1.474. Roman/Sosa got 961k

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gennady golovkin would beat the hell out of miguel cotto.
    most of you guys would be calling it a mismatch and sh#tting on it.

you'd be in the right, but you have to recognize that cotto holds the lineal championship at the weight, and beating him is golovkin's job.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Garcia salka was the most trashed mismatch on here and it got the best numbers lol
      The best numbers out of all the mismatches?

You're saying shit numbers is a good thing?

Confused now

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        The HErrera/Garcia fight was followed by the B-Hop, but under 1M
        OK. Thanks.

I think its clear fans like GGG and like to see vicious KO's. I think it means we are going to see more of stars in with "look good losers" since the ratings are so high.

Long term, with regards to the this do you think it helps or hurts the sport?

Comment

For comparison's sake, Game of Thrones did 6.56M viewers Sunday night.

Boxing is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            gennady golovkin would beat the hell out of miguel cotto.
            most of you guys would be calling it a mismatch and sh#tting on it.

you'd be in the right, but you have to recognize that cotto holds the lineal championship at the weight, and beating him is golovkin's job.
            I'd stop caring about Cotto at MW if he left MW

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              For comparison's sake, Game of Thrones did 6.56M viewers Sunday night.

Boxing is dead.
              Comparing to Game of Thrones which is one of the most popular TV shows in the world is unfair. I bet HBO spend more per episode on GoT than they do on broadcasting rights to GGG fights.

Comment

“Chocolatito’s” debut on HBO 49% percent higher audience number than GGG's HBO debut (September 2012, 685,000 viewers vs. Gregorz Proska)
                Nice , hes helping the little guys make a better living.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  Comparing to Game of Thrones which is one of the most popular TV shows in the world is unfair. I bet HBO spend more per episode on GoT than they do on broadcasting rights to GGG fights.
                  GoT is one of the most expensive shows on television and should not be compared to what it costs to put on a boxing show.

http://mic.com/articles/87169/here-s...hrones-episode

The average Game of Thrones episode costs $6 million to make. That's two to three times what a typical network or cable show costs per episode (Breaking Bad episodes cost around $3 million, early Big Bang Theory cost $2 million). But when you consider what the HBO team is packing in for those bucks, it's a bit of a marvel. TV shows that spend more than average are usually shelling out the dough for one of two things: big sets or big names. Though we love the actors now, Game of Thrones went for the former.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Like 800K? Something like that?
                    try 900K closer to that... Goes in hand with "the public loves mismatches" that some are posting. Dont forget SALKA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      OK. Thanks.

I think its clear fans like GGG and like to see vicious KO's. I think it means we are going to see more of stars in with "look good losers" since the ratings are so high.

Long term, with regards to the this do you think it helps or hurts the sport?
                      You mean like Cotto fighting Geale? Let's be real here. What's good for the sport is the top fighters fighting other top fighters. That's not happening so GGG is doing what he should be doing. Making enough noise to force these guys to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X