Collapse
No announcement yet.

CANELO vs NO DOUBT.... May 4 PROMO.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm interested in seeing if there's a wider disparity of opinions between Cotto/Trout and Canelo/Trout. Are more people gonna pick against Trout when he fights Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      gingers best win??

Absolutely no one.
      Mosley, Cintron and Rhodes
      the same level of fighters on Trout's resume

i respect austin hes good but hes not that great

Comment

Don't know if this has been posted or if it means anything but:

Adictos al boxeo ‏@nikomexicano
        #box #boxeo Todo indica que sí sería @NoDoubtTrout el próximo rival de @caneloOficial y se encaminaría para enfrentar a @FloydMayweather
        Retweeted by CaneloOficial

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post

Cotto shats all over those.
          Mosley?
          Mr hasn't won in 4 years?
          You can't be serious about Cintron either, every performance has been pathetic since he decided to frog jump from the ring against P-will.

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post

Mosley was not a good win, so I won't even go into that one. Rodriguez isn't an experienced LMW, has several close losses at WW, but he had two good performances against Wolak before he fought Trout. Cintron has a better resume than Delvin, but he was coming off some mediocre performances and I could tell he was mentally out of it. Cintron hasn't fought since losing to Canelo. Rhodes was a Euro-level opponent with experience, a respectable opponent when you take into consideration his age at that point. However, Rhodes also loses to Rabchenko a year later and retires. Canelo has yet to fight someone in their prime, and he's not fighting guys who are close to their prime either.

I think Trout and Canelo are in the same tier, with Trout having a slight edge because of his win over Cotto.
            Last edited by kiaba360; 01-18-2013, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Just a few months ago, Cotto-Canelo was the fight everyone wanted to see. Trout comes in and steals that moment. Now I hear people trying to take Trout's credit away and say that the win over Cotto isn't valuable. Had that been Canelo instead of Trout, the fanboys would've been singing their praises. Are we gonna forget that many posters didn't believe Trout would win?? There were very few of us that believed he would walk into MSG and not be intimidated one bit. He went in there, handled business, and now it's not worth anything.
              body bag!!!...zip this thread the **** up

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                Just a few months ago, Cotto-Canelo was the fight everyone wanted to see. Trout comes in and steals that moment. Now I hear people trying to take Trout's credit away and say that the win over Cotto isn't valuable. Had that been Canelo instead of Trout, the fanboys would've been singing their praises. Are we gonna forget that many posters didn't believe Trout would win?? There were very few of us that believed he would walk into MSG and not be intimidated one bit. He went in there, handled business, and now it's not worth anything.
                I agree! Very few choose Trout to win. I like this fight very much. Battle of two young fighters entering their primes, well maybe not Canelo yet, but dont see the conflict with this fight.

A montb ago it was Canelo fight Trout or its a serious duck and here we are and now the talk is its not legit. Lets make up our minds and stop hate. Just be happy its a legit, true JMW bout with 2 champions. If it happens

Comment

I doubt canelo-trout fight will be on the undercard of floyd.The fight
                  is to big and would generate big money on its card.It makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    I doubt canelo-trout fight will be on the undercard of floyd.The fight
                    is to big and would generate big money on its card.It makes no sense.
                    So now it's a big fight

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      So now it's a big fight
                      Sounds kinda like a pre-ordained duck excuse to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X